Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 643 (Who?), Viewed: 122266 times.
Page 26 of 26
Inventor
#626 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:03 AM

You really think Desdemona would have outgrown her crush on Ripp after seeing him and Daniel in bed together, don't you?

She didn't! Still as in love with him as ever, and this time in surprisingly nice formal clothes.

The following two pictures are old ones I discovered looking for the first one, and they make me a bit sad because of how the story has gone on...

I really thought Lucy and Benedick were going to be a happy couple from their childhood on. This is her accepting their first date... Now she's having an affair with his father, he knows it, and yet he still has that awkward crush on her. To Lucy, they're just friends. More likely she'll be his stepmother than his wife...

Miranda Capp became an Energizer addict in her effort to keep her family together. It still fell apart.

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Field Researcher
#627 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 3:32 PM
Here's some of my medieval teenagers from Kingdom of Arde

This is Leda Liana, daughter of Adna Northchild (born Gulbaer) and Oliver Burge - she was their first child together. Unfortunately Oliver died fighting in the War of the Tyrant and Adna had to remarry to support her brood.
Leda Liana has many half-siblings and siblings - her mother has given birth to 11 children, though some of the little ones have died during harsh winters and deadly epidemics. Leda Liana is yet to marry her first husband.

Here you can see Magdalena Noil - daughter of Garde and Kira, who are both deceased now. Kira was originally married off to Garde's father, Gale - together they had three children, all of them surviving childhood but dying as teenagers - both of the boys, Galeil and Garde Gale, died during the war as did Garde.
Magdalena had two full-blooded sisters, Riga and Kat. They died alongside their expecting mother and their step-father as a second plague epidemic hit the kingdom. Magdalena survived but she carries scars all over her body and face. She now lives with her aunt, Lady Garla, and her family and works as a nanny.

Pictured is the eldest child and only daughter of Ser Larkin and Lady Johanne, a very respected couple among the people of Arde. Larkin was a knight in his youth, who is renowned for his great deeds in battle while Johanna is of noble birth. The couple also have two sons, Morris and Piers.

And lastly there's Lubi of Lou Borough, a girl born in a brothel. After her mother died, the girl was taken care of by "Lady" Gia, owner of mentioned establishment.
Lubi now lives with the Hancok family, working as their maid and housekeeper.
Field Researcher
#628 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 3:04 PM
With Molly away at Uni, parents had assumed their first born sons were safe again ... but haven't allowed for Fern 'Newspaper Klepto' O'Mally

Screenshots
Instructor
#629 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 6:00 AM
I've started doing "senior pictures" for my Teen sims entering their senior year of high school, designed to reflect their achievements, hobbies, and personality.

These did not turn out so well.

Here's the senior pics for Krysten Roone:

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
28th Jun 2015 at 6:42 AM
This message has been deleted by Yaoilicious. Reason: Doubled post
Lab Assistant
#630 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 6:44 AM
Kimber-Rose and her imaginary friend Popcicle finally hit puberty. I must say, K.R. turned out to be even cuter than I expected. Popcicle on the other hand didn't really change that much, though I am currently unsatisfied with her outfit. *sigh* Time to go hunting for more cute clothes And since technically speaking Popcicle is just a made-up sim, I basically gave her the very same aspirations as her creator....which is......umm.. Popularity?....Lemme get back to you on that one.

Popcicle

Hanging out at the local farmer's market with her best friends Soledad [floral print dress] and Christina [green shirt] (who became teens shortly after her)
Inventor
#631 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 10:19 PM

"Bleh!" Melody makes such an elegant, ladylike vampire, doesn't she?

Just like Alexander is such a good boy, from a good family...who steals a little girl's food. He's trying to become the criminal mastermind he dreams of being, despite everyone's expectations that he be a nice, respectable young man.

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Scholar
#632 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 7:43 AM
Kids from this thread , grown to teens - smiliar shenanigans.

Their father is now a senator, but Victoria and Evelyn Jane are still a close set of sisters and getting a snapshot in before the flowers die after first frost.

Leona Hillenburg, a regular sleeping beauty.

Millie has resorted to talking to the family chickens.

Illyana Sanchez is peeved her cousin Rafael keeps beating her at darts. Antoine and his sister Alanna are indifferent to this fact as long as they get a chance to play.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

#633 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 9:00 PM
Dirk and his new girlfriend after breaking up with Lilith, Sophie Miguel.

He's probably hoping he can bang her
Screenshots

My avatar's name is Meat and he's from my webcomic: trioofevil.tumblr.com
Scholar
#634 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 6:27 PM
Phillip Capp, now that he's a teen, I can clearly tell he's Romeo's son. Look at those large lips and general face shape!
[Also as a side note, I jumped when I was taking this picture, because at first (at a slightly different angle) the vase filled with lowers looked like legs of the woman in the painting, stood on top of the wardrobe. I need to get my eyes checked]

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#635 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 9:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
Phillip Capp, now that he's a teen, I can clearly tell he's Romeo's son. Look at those large lips and general face shape!
[Also as a side note, I jumped when I was taking this picture, because at first (at a slightly different angle) the vase filled with lowers looked like legs of the woman in the painting, stood on top of the wardrobe. I need to get my eyes checked]

very nice, i like the vioilin one!!!
Inventor
#636 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 4:21 AM

"Who set the stove on fire this time?"

With the culprit being useless at putting out the fire he'd started, and the telephone too close to the flames, Sharla was forced to face her past along with the current fire. Just because she still bore the scars of that last fire didn't mean she couldn't' fight this one...

With peace restored that night, Tommy grew up into a boy so boring even Granny could find nothing to find fault with. Could this really be Tommy the pirate from his childhood?

Well, it's just a good thing aforementioned Granny couldn't figure out who the strange girl who watched her wedding from the back of the church and then hurried out without saying anything to anyone was. Dora only noticed the girl because she was looking for Tommy, wondering if he'd really not shown up...

Lab Assistant
#637 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 8:09 AM
Apparently I was right about the Deltacroix twins, Calvin and Angel. They turned out to be pretty attractive guys... y'know, for the bi-products of a CAS mom and a random townie dad. What also amazes me is that BOTH twins inherited their mother's natural blonde hair color. I honestly expected one of them to have their father's jet black hair.

Angel

and Calvin

Angel is hands down the more down-to-earth twin, while his brother is just a big ball of emotion. I have yet to see him smile... just brooding all the time.

Of course i'd be reluctant to smile or laugh too if my teeth did that!
Field Researcher
#638 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 10:15 PM
This is Kat:

"I gotta admit it though, I'm pretty hot."

Bonding with her little brother.
Forum Resident
#639 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 1:19 PM

Niel Gariépy
He's the son of Granville's current teacher, Bern and former hobby leader Agathe.
He rolled Romance.
Mad Poster
#640 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 11:10 PM
New Teens in Coral Bay whose names escape me-I'm terrible at remembering names.

Sorry yes you grew up outside-in the rain-in your nightie.

I was somewhat worried as he was an ugly kid, but his face has smoothed out.

I think she became really cute

And Holley Yah I remember your name kid!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#641 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 3:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freefalldreams

"Who set the stove on fire this time?"

With the culprit being useless at putting out the fire he'd started, and the telephone too close to the flames, Sharla was forced to face her past along with the current fire. Just because she still bore the scars of that last fire didn't mean she couldn't' fight this one...

With peace restored that night, Tommy grew up into a boy so boring even Granny could find nothing to find fault with. Could this really be Tommy the pirate from his childhood?

Well, it's just a good thing aforementioned Granny couldn't figure out who the strange girl who watched her wedding from the back of the church and then hurried out without saying anything to anyone was. Dora only noticed the girl because she was looking for Tommy, wondering if he'd really not shown up...

How strange, your Ottomas family live in the exact same house my Ottomas family live in by the looks of it.

The Tricou teens got resurrected by a distant descendant

Gave them a slight make over to 'make them my own'

Dottie Larson/Ottomas (I refer to her as both, but I think she's actually a Larson). She became a teenager today, also her mother gave birth to twins, you can see one of them in the background, along with a photo of David Ottomas and Jodie Larson's first date.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Inventor
#642 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 5:54 AM Last edited by Freefalldreams : 13th Aug 2015 at 3:24 PM.

If making enemies is required to be a true Capp, Hal is getting into the family tradition. While Tessa Ramirez was a little worried about getting involved in fraught emotional situations while volunteering at the asylum, she did not expect a former patient's son to show up, invite himself in, and take it upon himself to inform the whole room of his opinion of her sexuality. When she realized that this horrible boy was Hal Capp from Riverblossom Hills, she really got scared; she knew his sister! She'd been to his house! He probably knew where she lived! If he told Papa what he'd told everyone here...

Slept through the school bus? Not a problem for Lucy Burb. It's well worth the chance of being late to head to school in this cool a way.

She might look sweet and adorable, but that prevents her from looking quite as witchy as she wants. Time to change the hair up a bit for the weekend!

Edit @Bigsimsfan12 -- sorry, didn't see your reply before. I'm not surprised if it is the same house; I think that's the only house in Pleasantview that they can afford and that is (barely) big enough for the lot of them. Bunk beds are needed, and all the kids share a room (which they also shared with Dora before she moved out to live with Escalus Prince). It works surprisingly well to me, though the upstairs hallways are prone to traffic jams. A shower added to the downstairs half-bath is pretty helpful, though!

Field Researcher
#643 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 6:46 AM
Rosetta Youselle - she's outgoing, bubbly and aspiring to be a famous actress, like her Grandma

Older sister Isolde is her "partner in crime"...
Lab Assistant
#644 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 4:27 AM
[Besties since childhood]

Calvin (who STILL refuses to smile!), Angel (grey jacket), Dakota (the female in front), and Kohaku (blue sweater vest) do a little skating after school. Poor Kohaku seems to be struggling.

As a kid, Darpan was well known for being the little Casanova of the neighborhood. And while he only truly like-like'd Abigail, it didn't stop him from asking Aria-Jade out. Now as teens, Darpan really wants to take his relationship with Abigail to the next level... however there seems to be one slight (green) problem.. and it comes in the form of a peppy pint-sized cheerleader. Meanwhile Abigail is fully aware of the situation, but refuses to step in. Darpan got himself into this mess. Now he's gotta get himself out!

Summer may be over, but these four friends intend to take advantage of the town's water park as long as they possibly can. Fall is just around the corner. (feat. Soledad, Kimber-Rose, Christina, and Sakura)
Page 26 of 26