Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 2:39 PM
What's a good place to download sims?
So as the title says I'm looking for some pages where I can download already made sims that look aesthetic, cool, etc.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 4:21 PM
There are actually some great sims on the gallery - although it is random, I have found some cute ones - like Patrick Sommer, Rain Ayers, and some recent vampires I actually want to play. Do you like Alpha content or are you maxis match? Jenba, who goes by Silrosse on the gallery has excellent No cc sims. I have found some cute ones by Cupidjuice (but some cc is required). Miss Paraply has one called Emmeryn (cc required) You can check out tumblr and Lana cc finds for sims as well. I like to create my own with cc, but occasionally when I look for great no cc ones - the gallery is my go-to. My personal taste for cc means that a lot of the alpha cc heavy sims out there just don't look great in the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 3:16 PM
You are right they make amazing sims! As for me, I prefer cc, I also like to create my own sims although they never turn out as pretty as I wished for, and since I'm new to playing sims 4 I'm still trying to understand how the custumization works
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 6:29 AM
I really like those sims made by Softspoken https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...ory/sims4-sims/
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 1:09 PM
CAS mod..?
Hi! I'm not new to the Sims, but I am new to forums and downloading sims from the gallery. I usually just add my own sim(s) to the world, but recently I've been doing an overhaul of my entire game including all new sims. It'd be really time consuming to make enough sims to fill my world, so I decided to utilize the gallery and found lots of awesome sims there.

Now, here's my problem: I don't own all of the stuff packs, and so some of the sims I place in my world end up with missing hair, clothes, etc.. is there a fix or mod that auto selects replacement cas items?

I'm sorry if this question has been asked and answered already, i did try to find it, but couldn't.

Thank you!!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 4:48 PM
@ayynonnie - no. sadly your sims will look very funky if you do not have the content. I highly recommend you use the #nocc tag. Also, Silrosse is on the gallery so you can go on a downloading spree. Alternately, if you really like the sims you download and you want to know what you are missing, download the Sims 4 Tray importer from http://luniversims.com/files/file/7...-tray-importer/.

I am not sure, but I believe, if you save a sim to your gallery, the tray importer will show all the content that is supposed to be with the sim, even if you don't have it. When I delete content from my game and I find a partially nekkid sim, I check the tray importer and the cc that is missing will be red.

To use: download the version you need (mac/pc) - it will scan your tray folder and show you everything you have. It is a way to cull content that is not obvious in CAS or build world that you don't like anymore, but you must SAVE the lot, room or sim to your library.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
@ayynonnie - no. sadly your sims will look very funky if you do not have the content. I highly recommend you use the #nocc tag. Also, Silrosse is on the gallery so you can go on a downloading spree. Alternately, if you really like the sims you download and you want to know what you are missing, download the Sims 4 Tray importer from http://luniversims.com/files/file/7...-tray-importer/.

I am not sure, but I believe, if you save a sim to your gallery, the tray importer will show all the content that is supposed to be with the sim, even if you don't have it. When I delete content from my game and I find a partially nekkid sim, I check the tray importer and the cc that is missing will be red.

To use: download the version you need (mac/pc) - it will scan your tray folder and show you everything you have. It is a way to cull content that is not obvious in CAS or build world that you don't like anymore, but you must SAVE the lot, room or sim to your library.

Thanks so much for your reply!