Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Antique Cabinet (Sims 3 Conversion)

by Countrykris Posted 3rd Jul 2015 at 9:26 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 10:06 PM
I needed another place to hold my collectables and to display them at the same time. This cabinet looks like it will work just right. Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 11:46 PM
Love that the wood goes from newish to time loved. Hate how everything in the game is soo shiny. The wood pattern and mesh are perfect.
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 11:56 PM
Thanks for this antique cabinet for all of us to enjoy !
Smeg Head
#5 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 10:42 PM
Hi there. I've been using this for a while, since you first uploaded it, and I thanked you back then. I've popped back to ask a quick question. Is there a tutorial anywhere to show how to add the inventory window to objects such as this? The style of this cabinet is too specific, it does not fit a modern décor house, so I would love to know how hard it would be to add a storage facility to a modern looking unit. Thanks again for this lovely cabinet.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 10:12 AM
Thank you, this is a very fine looking cabinet in the Game, lotsa space to fill, great!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 12:09 PM
Does anybody know if this still works with the March2020 Update?