Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 5:46 PM
Default Invisible phone and phone booth
Looking for invisible recolors of one of the phones as well as the phone booth on commercial lots?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 5:58 PM
Michelle has an invisible recolor for the community phone booth here: http://www.medievalsims.com/forums/...hp?f=110&t=3371
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 6:12 PM
Thank you, Sketching
Undead Molten Llama
#4 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 8:22 AM
Just butting in to say that if you use an invisible recolor on-lot, the phone booth will still show in neighborhood view. If that bugs you, I nuked the phone booth's neighborhood view here. BUT! If you use that, it will mean that you'll have no neighborhood-visible phone booths at all, anywhere, not just those you make invisible with recolors. Don't know if that would matter to you, but...there it is. That's the trade-off.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 12:35 PM
Oh I'll take that ICad - one thing that annoys me when I build shopping streets is all the phone booths on all the tiny lots (I tend to build small ownable shops).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#6 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 1:26 PM
Oh! I'll grab that too. Thank you ICad. I too build small community lots, and having a phone booth every 2 steps is annoying. Liked & downloaded!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 5:37 PM
Thank you, @iCad! Good to see you too