Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 11:26 PM Last edited by Kulegirl : 6th Mar 2015 at 2:31 PM.
The Skill Challenge
I just want to say that I'm sorry if anyone has made this challenge before I did.

BACKSTORY
No backstory

THE CHALLENGE
Basically you are supposed to have ALL skills mastered by the time you reach the age of 'elder'.
(or until you die )

CAS
Make a female/male sim. Traits, personality, and appearance is your choice.

RULES
-Try really hard not to use cheats

Note: If you have any expansions you don't have to master the skills that comes with them, and if you have a child they can have some skills too.

If you need help trying to figure out how many skills you have to master them go to this website:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/

If you are a daredevil then try to master every LTW too

I will be trying this so don't worry.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 10:21 PM
Bump... Is anyone going to comment?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 9:07 PM Last edited by Kulegirl : 30th Apr 2015 at 11:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by KindKat
Lol I had an Idea exactly like this one for a challenge! Good idea though.

Thx.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 9:54 PM
Wow, this challenge seems hard! I have trouble mastering one skill before my sim becomes an elder! One question, can you use ambrosia, life fruit, etc?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarBurst24
Wow, this challenge seems hard! I have trouble mastering one skill before my sim becomes an elder! One question, can you use ambrosia, life fruit, etc?

Yes, you can use any ''natural'' things in the game. Like life fruit, ambrosia, and any other things that can expand your life (remember you have to follow the rules)

And the life fruit will help you with the gardening skill