Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 4:26 AM
Default Does anyone know any rococo and baroque clothes for Sims 3?
I've been searching hard lately for more of these historical clothes for Sims 3. So far, I've seen that Sims 1, and Sims 4 have plenty of clothes of these fashions, but Sims 2 has a lot. Unfortunately, Sims 3 does not have that much baroque and rococo clothes, but they have a lot of baroque and rococo furniture. I'm looking for clothes for my sims of all ages (toddler, kid, teenager, young adult, adult, and elderly). Does anyone know of any links that can lead me to rococo and baroque clothing download contents?

I'm only looking for baroque and rococo clothes for Sims 3, not for the other Sims game series in the franchise.
Advertisement
Rubric Wrangler
#2 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 3:31 PM
Thread moved to the WCIF forum.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 3:40 PM
Default Palace of Versailles

Palace of Versailles(EA Sims3 Store)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 7:22 AM Last edited by Edorenel : 11th May 2017 at 10:05 PM.
Here are what I've found (and use) in my 18th Century/early Regency world. I hope these help everyone!

1) Revolution Sims :

2) Palace of Versailles :

3) Tutor of Tudors : (The Baker's Wife and The Castle Cook can pass as 18th Century outfits):

4) Rule Britannia Set V1 :

5) Frilly Cap as Accessory by Danjaley :

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Alchemist
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 8:12 PM
I guess these two dresses could be recolored?
http://irida-sims.blogspot.ro/2013/...g-dress-13.html
http://irida-sims.blogspot.ro/2013/...ious-dress.html

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 12:12 AM
Default Revolution Sims
Quote: Originally posted by Edorenel
This TS3 creator is one of my top favorites. This creator does A LOT of 18th Century stuff. <3 Find the stuff here: Revolution Sims. Check the Palace of Versailles set, too, by scrolling down a little (and be sure to get the proper store fixes). Tutor of Tudors set has "The Baker's Wife" and "The Castle Cook" that could pass as 18th Century outfits.

1) Revolution Sims:

2) Palace of Versailles:

3) Tutor of Tudors (The Baker's Wife and The Castle Cook can pass as 18th Century outfits):

I love the outfits in Revolution Sims, but I can't find the downloads where I can add the Lafayette outfits, Washington outfits, and the other 18th century outfits. Where can you download their clothes shown in the picture that you show for Revolution Sims? I really love the military look and Napoleonic styles. Anyways, are there also Napoleonic clothes for Sims 3?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th May 2017 at 10:43 PM
Washington's outfit was either created by Revolution Sims or it (maybe) is a conversion from the video game Assassin's Creed III. I would message or PM Revolution Sims and ask about it. The dress and the brown suit are up for download here .

As for Lafayette's outfit, I THINK it is from Rule Britannia Set v1 by AssasSim's Creed (which I forgot to post, and I will update my original post with it!!)

Also, I'd Google "The Sims 3 Assassin's Creed III Conversions", since I know that game was set in the 18th Century. I hope that helped!

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th May 2017 at 3:58 AM Last edited by Little Corsican Corporal : 19th May 2017 at 4:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Edorenel
Washington's outfit was either created by Revolution Sims or it (maybe) is a conversion from the video game Assassin's Creed III. I would message or PM Revolution Sims and ask about it. The dress and the brown suit are up for download here .

As for Lafayette's outfit, I THINK it is from Rule Britannia Set v1 by AssasSim's Creed (which I forgot to post, and I will update my original post with it!!)

Also, I'd Google "The Sims 3 Assassin's Creed III Conversions", since I know that game was set in the 18th Century. I hope that helped!

Did Revolution Sims reply to your message about where he got the Washington outfit? If so, what did he say?

As for the Lafayette outfit, it's not the exact same design as the one in the picture, but it's pretty close. Can you also ask Revolution Sims about it?

Also, are there even more clothes from this theme?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th May 2017 at 3:38 PM
You can message Revolution-sims yourself and ask...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 7:36 PM Last edited by Edorenel : 20th Dec 2018 at 4:22 AM.
You can ask yourself. Don't be shy. Revolution Sims--she's actually really nice and friendly. She's active on her Tumblr site. So, ask her there! Also, as for the "Vive Empire"...I have yet to see that project completed and posted by AssaSim's Creed Creations (and he--Ethan--hasn't been active since 2013).

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2021 at 1:03 AM
I really wish I can have it and I want to know where I can find it
Screenshots