Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 8:28 AM
Physical copies of SIMS 4 EP?
I know all EPs for Sims 4 are downloadable as they have it in origin. But i was wondering if there even like a case box i could collect? Anyone here bought physical copy? They used to do that with previous EPs.. now all i see is DL. I kind of want to buy it for collection.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 9:08 AM
Expansions, sure - I've bought the first two in physical copies, as you put it - but not stuff packs or game packs. There are bundles to buy from stores where you get a weird dvd-case but there's nothing in it really, just codes for downloading. Or at least, that's all I've ever found over in my end of things, and as I have a problem paying for things online that is a major drawback for me. (since a lot of the gps and sps aren't available in bundles yet, and they often come bundled with others that I'm just not interested in. I wish they'd sell bundles you can pick and choose yourself, like you pay for a bundle = 1 gp 2 sp, and get to pick from Origin yourself which ones you want)