Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 8:12 PM
Instant Pregnancy Mod
Hi people,

Are there any instant pregnancy mods out there? For instance just type a command into the cheats console to make a Sim pregnant. If possibe could you also specify the other parent as well. Thanks :D

EDIT: Does not need to work for men as well!

Yours lazily,
Lynda :lovestruc
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 10:19 PM
Yes please this would be fantastic. Especially if it also allowed you to chose who the other parent was :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 11:14 PM
sims.add_buff pregnancy_trimester(1, 2, or 3). With these you don't appear pregnant but I have not actually played with the cheated sim long enough to know if they work. YOu don't get the eating for 2 moodlet, so I'm not really sure.

sims.add_buff pregnancy_inlabor. This one works. Your belly gets huge and you go into labor.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jwilli
sims.add_buff pregnancy_trimester(1, 2, or 3). With these you don't appear pregnant but I have not actually played with the cheated sim long enough to know if they work. YOu don't get the eating for 2 moodlet, so I'm not really sure.

sims.add_buff pregnancy_inlabor. This one works. Your belly gets huge and you go into labor.

OK thanks this is great. Is there anyway to specify the parent in either case?

Lynda
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 10:31 AM
I'm pretty sure it just makes them have a kid. I would guess it gives the mother's DNA but not the father's since there was no woohoo. USe this like any sim-specific cheat (while controlling the sim). To make a sim the father you would have to manually edit the family in CAS.

Not sure if a male can get pregnant with this but I'm guessing that's exactly how the babies for everyone mods work. I would have to look at the mod file to know for sure. I'm too lazy to download it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 4:17 PM

This won't work. The cheat only adds the buff and the belly but the pregnancy won't progress unless you enter the next cheat and will never result in an actual baby (using the sims.add_buff Buff_Pregnancy_InLabor cheat causes the interaction and the bassinet to appear but no baby is actually born..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 4:18 PM
I'm pretty sure it just makes them have a kid. I would guess it gives the mother's DNA but not the father's since there was no woohoo. USe this like any sim-specific cheat (while controlling the sim). To make a sim the father you would have to manually edit the family in CAS.

Not sure if a male can get pregnant with this but I'm guessing that's exactly how the babies for everyone mods work. I would have to look at the mod file to know for sure. I'm too lazy to download it.

OK thanks for this. Still sitting on the hope someone will make a proper mod for this :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Celiria
This won't work. The cheat only adds the buff and the belly but the pregnancy won't progress unless you enter the next cheat and will never result in an actual baby (using the sims.add_buff Buff_Pregnancy_InLabor cheat causes the interaction and the bassinet to appear but no baby is actually born..

If you try for baby and then take a pregnancy test and are pregnant the cheat will work!