Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 4:33 AM
*reviews what I said earlier ... *

Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
Coffee.
White wine.
Red wine.
Peroni Nastro Azzurro
Bombay Sapphire Gin
Bottled water - Evian, San Pellegrino or Badoit (not that I can get Badoit in NZ ... )

No. Still the same. Still can't get Badoit either ..
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
... how much better cognac is if it's warmed up before drinking, and how much better Russian vodka is if you store it in the freezer before drinking... anyone have a good explanation as to why some drinks seem so different if you drink them at a certain temperature?

The temperature transition causes the fillings to pop out of your teeth, whereby a different population of nerve endings is stimulated. This naturally results in a different sensation.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 6:36 AM
Ice cream milkshakes and sorbet float were common in my childhood.

My favorite was the margarita sorbet float. It didn't have alcohol, but the lime was potent. I would have it in plain seltzer. My mother and I would have them as we watched rented Disney videos, when dad worked late.

I think the margarita flavor was from Haagen-Daz (?)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Page 3 of 3