Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 4:27 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default help please
I've been having a serious problem. I have been creating multiple games and I do use mods to get over 6 of any particular sim/creature seeing as i have the pets mod. I can get up to 7 of a particular sim/creature then when i try to add anymore to my household the already existing sims icons on the side where you can select them disappear however the sim can still be interacted with i can't play as them.
I have only come into this problem recently and it's been really problematic. I am willing to answer questions about mods and expansions if needed
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 6:42 AM
Which mod(s) are you using to break the barriers on full households? If it's AwesomeMod, I'm pretty sure the portrait panel on the left is supposed to accommodate more than the default number of sim types. If it's NRaas mods, you need NRaas PortraitPanel to accomplish this. Or are you using something else?

It's still possible to work with an overstuffed household without either, but it's kind of awkward. You have to use the spacebar to toggle between active sims and eventually it should page vertically down to the next set (even if there's only one sim on the second "page" of icons).
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 11:08 AM
Moved to the help forums! I'd suggest not centring your text in the future though since some people find it really hard to read those kind of texts
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Which mod(s) are you using to break the barriers on full households? If it's AwesomeMod, I'm pretty sure the portrait panel on the left is supposed to accommodate more than the default number of sim types. If it's NRaas mods, you need NRaas PortraitPanel to accomplish this. Or are you using something else?

It's still possible to work with an overstuffed household without either, but it's kind of awkward. You have to use the spacebar to toggle between active sims and eventually it should page vertically down to the next set (even if there's only one sim on the second "page" of icons).

I'm using Nrass I did have portraitpanel but is seems to be missing, i must have deleted it by accident. I'll get portraitpanel and then if the problem still happens i'll telly you :3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 8:31 PM
problem solved