Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 256 (Who?), Viewed: 120811 times.
Page 11 of 11
Field Researcher
#251 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 9:37 AM
I'm playing in SV. Despite the ugly townies there, I don't make-over them all, unless they play an important role and even then I stay close to the original.
Except for Blair Wainwright. She has the guliest face ever.

I changed her facial features a bit and changed those ridiculous ponytails. She still looks a bit the same, she's easily recognizable, but is, in my opinion, de-uglified a lot. She simply doesn't look like a starving disabled pig anymore.
I didn't bother changing her clothes, I have a lot of stuff so it takes a while to load, and unless they are important and dressed terribly due to aging and store stuff, like Lisa née Bunch and VJ Alvi below (who are holding the children of respectively Ayesha Ansari and Tori Kimura for some reason)

Instructor
#252 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 7:15 AM
Revamped my Strangetown boys (I'm waiting on a new graphics card to come in because I killed my old one, so please excuse the textures ToT for now)

Since I can't play until the card gets here I've just been downloading CC and getting really inspired by TS2 Strangetown plays on Tumblr. Got too impatient and loaded up CAS to pretty up a few of my favorite Sims
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
2nd Mar 2018 at 1:16 AM
This message has been deleted by GrijzePilion.
Mad Poster
#253 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 8:36 PM
The 2010s are out, the 1980s are in. We wear shoulder pads and hairspray in this city, god dammit, not skinny jeans and undercuts!

Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Field Researcher
#254 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 12:00 PM
Default Ladies from Monte Vista
I like to leave a few pudding-faced characters like these ones (less realistic),because I noticed that if both parents were heavy with sliders,their offspring tend to grow up deformed,monstrous ,well,really not human looking.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
3rd Apr 2018 at 10:15 AM
Default When my eyes meet yet another pudding face,I scream internally
This message has been deleted by blyneliaivel.
Instructor
#255 Old 21st May 2018 at 4:45 PM
Eliminating the pudding from the potential brides in my town
Field Researcher
#256 Old 22nd May 2018 at 3:17 PM
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#257 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 1:10 PM
Vanilla pudding time! Both of these NPCs (university mascot and police officer) had the same classic vanilla face with each slider at 50% and since I wanted them to be the fathers of 2 kids in my Nothing is Free RLC that was not acceptable. (Can't link directly due to ongoing MYP login issues)

First is the university mascot who only got a small makeover.
Second is the police officer who had his face changed more drastically. I kept his random fez(?) because why not.
I want to keep skin, hair, and eye colors of NPCs the same in this challenge and only edit the pudding-ness of their faces but I do think the second guy would have looked better with darker hair and eyes.
Screenshots
Page 11 of 11