Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#226 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 4:24 AM
Female Foxy
Hey! I am Missy! I am playing Fnaf version of hunger games and wanted to show you my characters, This is Foxy (fem version)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 2:02 PM
Here's my new girl, Sybil Grey. I can't wait to play her in game . She's a drama queen, ambitious and a neat freak, but I like to think she's a good egg.

(PS: She's available on the gallery: #sybilgrey or OriginID: MoonfoxNightcry - I'd love to see her in your game! Full CC list is posted too.)

My Sims are under ID: MoonfoxNightcry on Origin
Lab Assistant
#228 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 8:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bronwynn
Camilla Greyson

Your sim is gorgeous! May I ask where you got her skintone?
Test Subject
#229 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 4:01 PM
I've been playing a lot recently with my latest uploaded sim, Jocelyn. Who has quickly become my favorite sim to date. She is currently pregnant with her first child, fathered by her husband Shaun. Here are a few screens I took...

Close your eyes for your eyes will only tell the truth and the truth isn't what you want to see. In the dark it is easy to pretend, that the truth is what it ought to be. Living is easy with eyes closed; misunderstanding all you see - anyway the wind blows, it doesn't really matter (much) to me.
Mad Poster
#230 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 11:20 PM
Here's a few of my most important female Sims:

Amber Catharina Juliana "CJ" Parker

"I'm Amber. I'm kind of a big deal. Kind of a really big fuckin' deal, I can say. If you've had your tele on in the last, what's it, 8 years, you know me. Graduated from UNorth, Did Everything's Absolutely Fine on SUN back in the day, got a show on KTV³, yadda yadda. The Golden Simmler's nice, but it's me time these days, acting is over. I'm a wife, a mother, an aunt and damn near a billionaire. Trust me, I have better shit to do than hosting the second most viewed late night show in the nation as of Q2 2019."

Holly Noëlle Bridge

"So what's it like being married to Amber Parker? Well, yea, pretty cool! We met back in 2012, when we were both nobodies. I immediately knew that she was the one woman I would ever be with. That was right after Daniel's death, but I don't miss him anymore. I did acting for a while but it wasn't really my thing. So I became kind of a housewife and started writing. You've read Gone South, right? His Name Was Leo? Sunset Bride? I can't believe nobody figured out that was all me! Noelle Harding, who's that supposed to be besides a J.K. Rowling rip-off?"

Isabelle Marie 'Isa" Gausset

"I get asked about my heritage a lot, but I don't mind...My mother is Japanese-Simanian and my father is French-Israeli, so I think I can say I'm the child of multiculturalism! You may know me as Matthew Hamming's wife, and if that's not crazy enough for ya, I went to Northern Sim State Uni where I shared a dorm with Amber Parker! I'd never thought I'd get so close to these big celebrities we all idolize, and to think I married perhaps the biggest of them all? Amber and I actually still hang out, even though we're both pretty busy. I'm a kindergarten teacher these days, and with my son and the newborn, that gets pretty chaotic. Thankfully Matt's a good father that would rather be with his kids than shooting. Our age difference has never been a problem either."

Vivienne "Vivy" Bradley

"Hi! I'm Vivienne! I'm 33 years old and I was born to an Australian dad and a Canadian-Simanian mom. I'm a professional photographer, so I make my money travelling around with a big DSLR and my Apple Book. Sometimes it's almost like living a dream. I studied visual arts at North Sim State University from '09 to '11, which I remember fondly. That was a really interesting time for me. Not a lot of people know this, but I actually dated Amber Parker during that time. Yes, THE Amber Parker. Long before she was all famous and stuff. I was a little bit gay back then, but I make no secret of my tomboyish side. That's just 100% a part of me."

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#231 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 3:22 AM Last edited by SerenaOhSerena : 13th Apr 2016 at 6:44 AM.
Serena Piper and her bff, Ryn Sierra

Test Subject
#232 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 10:47 AM
Rita
Test Subject
#233 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 2:19 AM Last edited by hummingbirdsrcool : 28th Apr 2016 at 2:51 AM.
the beautiful ladies of the Parrott family!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#234 Old 30th Apr 2016 at 10:37 PM
my self sim:
Test Subject
#235 Old 6th May 2016 at 12:58 PM Last edited by SachikoOneeSama : 15th Jun 2016 at 4:37 PM.
I think this was the first household I created. "Slaughter Sisters".
It consists of two sisters, heiresses of the "Time Devourer Dimension", Ayakawa Hisako (Right) and Ayakawa Arika (Left):

Two cursed dolls brought to life by the castle mistress, Flaeria Glasnott (Right) and Cossette Vessalius (Left):

And their psychotic maid, Yasuhiro Kirie:

There is also my most recent household, "Bloody Butterfly Septette".
With the vengeful spirit of an old shrine maiden, Himuro Yoriko (Left) and Araragi Chitose (Right), who still waits for her sister's arrival, even after her death:

The eternally young twins, Yamamura Sae (Left) and Yamamura Nae (Right):

And the three handmaidens, completely alive, Haibara Kizuna (Left), Haibara Fuyuko (Middle), and Haibara Kageri (Right):
Test Subject
#236 Old 14th May 2016 at 10:41 PM
Sooo...I figure I'll go ahead and contribute to this here thread with one of my favorite, most played Sim Ladies to date. Say hi to Neveah Neeson.

Lab Assistant
#237 Old 21st May 2016 at 6:06 PM Last edited by DevonNoel1 : 27th May 2016 at 7:04 PM.
This is my latest female sim, Noelle Kwon. She is part of my Success is Beautiful legacy. Well, she is the starting member of the legacy. She is a scientist, and I have her up on the gallery under Success is Beautiful, so look for her there. She is Korean American, and she is looking to have an amazing career, but also make room for a family.

Decided to add the main female to my other legacy to the post. Meet Raven Strauss. She is an aspiring Master Chief, and mother of one beautiful daughter. She, and her husband are also on the Sims 4 gallery under The Strauss's.

If your wondering what kind of photo editing I did, I just basically put a filter on, and with Noelle I put a boarder, and then of course text.
Test Subject
#238 Old 27th May 2016 at 5:26 PM
Well since everyone else is sharing their sims I figured I'd show you guys mine.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#239 Old 31st May 2016 at 12:35 AM Last edited by SachikoOneeSama : 31st May 2016 at 1:20 AM.
These are the sims I made based on myself and my friends. ^^

My sim-self (Right) and my best friend (Left):

My sister (Right) and her best friend (Left):

Boredom is certainly the most dangerous poison in this world. Would you not agree?
Lab Assistant
#240 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 7:17 AM
I made a new household for The Four Immortal Sisters Challenge, and this is the air element sim. Tell me what you think of Zephyr.

I was going for a 'hawk' look about her, fierce, and unyielding, and definitely beautiful. Tell me what you think, she and her sisters are up on the gallery under my name d1220 or under Four Immortal Sisters.
I just used a few filters on the photo, no Photoshop.
Field Researcher
#241 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 9:23 AM

I honestly don't play sims 4 much because my laptop just can't handle it, but this is the first sim I made in the game! She was called Felicia Whitfield and she was supposed to be goofy but she had the knack of always looking unimpressed for some reason. XD
Lab Assistant
#242 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 9:09 AM Last edited by SerenaOhSerena : 5th Jun 2016 at 12:16 AM.
Serena Piper
on her wedding day

"It all takes time"
Test Subject
#243 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 2:11 AM
Natasha Rivers
Third gen heir
Test Subject
#244 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 8:07 AM
Test Subject
#245 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 1:18 AM
Justine
Field Researcher
#246 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 3:50 PM
Megara's been suffering from headaches a lot recently. She's constantly sat with a cup of tea, rubbing her temples.
Her older brother and sister have also been ill, so it's been a fun time in their household!

I'm not sure if it's the headache or the text she received that made her pull that face...
Instructor
#247 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 10:52 PM
What beautiful Sim ladies you all have!

So I haven't played in a while and I finally got back to it. Here is my lovely Mina Andrews!

Lab Assistant
#248 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 9:26 PM
My legacy family's oldest daughter. She is currently expecting her 2nd child. I think she is beautiful! :lovestruc
Screenshots
Test Subject
#249 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 3:21 AM
That's awesome lol
Lab Assistant
#250 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 11:07 PM
My main sim (legacy? didn't really start out that way. but maybe will end up that way. not sure) Tanvi, is pregnant again with baby #7 & #8 according to MC - it is twins. (she has 2 YA daughters, 1 teen daughter, 2 child aged sons - 1 is adopted, and 1 child aged daughter). Her oldest daughter has 1 daughter already - so she is grandmother to 1 so far. Both YA girls are married. The oldest came by to visit and looks to be as far along or close to it as Tanvi. The 2nd daughter came by while they were visiting, and was noticeably nauseous, and having thought bubbles of baby rattles, so I'm assuming she's pregnant too, but you couldn't tell yet. Anyway - I got a picture of the two of them belly to belly taking turns each feeling the baby on the other. I thought it was kind of cute. Not something you would normally share with your child! Maybe weird instead of cute! LOL
Screenshots
Page 10 of 16