Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2016 at 12:03 AM
Default Childhood crushes mod?
I think this would be adorable, maybe special interactions for kids related to this? This has been done for Sims 2, and I want to see if it has for Sims 3 or can be. Basically all I'm looking for is sort of a love system for older sims but dumbed down to stuff for children. Just children having crushes on other children, I don't want weird stuff with older sims and all. Innocent things, like pecking kisses and stuff. Special interactions, kids can randomly get one for friends, etc. Is it possible to have it so it can only happen if the kids are friends, just like it kind of is in real life, and the kids can have different ways to react to the crush. (Tell them, hide it, try to tease them so they don't know or something) I don't just want lovey special interactions, anything realistic like a few special moodlets from it or interactions. I don't need it anytime soon, I prefer more features over quicker time.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th May 2016 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shmowzow
I think this would be adorable, maybe special interactions for kids related to this? This has been done for Sims 2, and I want to see if it has for Sims 3 or can be. Basically all I'm looking for is sort of a love system for older sims but dumbed down to stuff for children. Just children having crushes on other children, I don't want weird stuff with older sims and all. Innocent things, like pecking kisses and stuff. Special interactions, kids can randomly get one for friends, etc. Is it possible to have it so it can only happen if the kids are friends, just like it kind of is in real life, and the kids can have different ways to react to the crush. (Tell them, hide it, try to tease them so they don't know or something) I don't just want lovey special interactions, anything realistic like a few special moodlets from it or interactions. I don't need it anytime soon, I prefer more features over quicker time.

Note- I don't want this to be creepy or anything. I mainly want it for realism, because who hasn't had a "crush" on some kid in your school as a kid?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2016 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shmowzow
Also, I've been sent to the passion and romance mod because it lets you have romantic relationships for any age, but I didn't use it because I just want kids and kids, not any other creepy stuff, plus a lot of the older romantic interactions don't make sense for kids.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 8:18 PM
I could be super cute. I want it too