Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 12:15 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims 3 Launcher question
Is there a config file that can be edited to turn off the upload funtion in launcher? If i use it to install content and exit it always complains about uploads aren't completed when my uploads tab is empty. What is it trying to upload that keeps it from closing?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 5:36 AM
Have you ever attempted to upload a sim, lot, pet, object, or pattern? Have any screenshots or videos? Are you logged in when using the launcher? I'm not aware of any file you can edit to prevent the issue you mention. Have you tried testing with New User files? rename The Sims 3 folder to The Sims 3 backup and start the launcher, then close it. Does it still want to import anything? Try installing some random sims3pack and then attempt to close it. Does it close or still the same issue? if it closes on both of those tests, then there is something in your original user files causing the issue.