Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

"Keep It Simple" - Ponytail for Female Sims (All Ages) Update 2011.06.14

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,285 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 228,852 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 24th Feb 2011 at 9:29 PM
Updated: 14th Jun 2011 at 5:13 AM - New Highlights Version Added
Hello Everyone!

This is my latest project, which I named "Keep It Simple". I called it that way because this is my first creation I managed to keep low-poly. It's not easy when you're a 3D-renderer, because the temptation to create high-poly stuff is unbridled *Add Bacon*

But this creation received this name not only because it's low-poly, but also because of it's simplicity itself. There are no unnecessary details, everything is where it's supposed to be (the pony tail and the top are not too high). This is one of my favorite hairstyles and I wear it often in real life myself

-This hairstyle is available for female Sims of all ages and comes in 3 types: EA's highlights, Colored strands highlights and EA &Colored strands highlights. You can have all installed at the same time and they work fine.
-Toddler and Child versions have shorter tails, because it looks a bit silly when it's long :P
-I liked the ponytail from Teen Stuff Pack for Sims 2, so I tried making something similar and modified it to my own liking.
-Bunnies, bunnies, give me bunnies! Just kidding, ENJOY!

Young Adult

Child

Toddler

Teen

Polygon Counts:
LOD0 and LOD1 - 2604 polys
LOD2 - 1403 polys
LOD3 - 295 polys

Additional Credits:
Valentine Lipstick by ME