Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 5:20 PM
Need Help!
I'm in the middle of a Build project, and I have a conundrum that I'd really love some help on. I'm recreating Rareware's Spiral Mountain from the N64 game 'Banjo-Kazooie', and I just finished the monumental task of the actual mountain and have moved on the the surrounding landscape. I'm trying to make the bridge near the waterfall, and that is my problem at the moment. The lay of the land makes a diagonal bridge my only option. Does anybody know how to build a diagonal bridge? It doesn't necessarily have to be functional, but that would be awesome.

"Polka will never die!" -- Harry Dresden
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff." -- The Doctor
"Mentally unstable like a fox!" -- Rodney McKay
"It's a giant mushroom! Maybe it's friendly!" -- Sokka
"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." -- Mal Reynolds
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 5:58 PM
Shameless self-bump. I'd really love some help, if anybody has any experience in this. I'm totally clueless.

Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 11:40 AM
Would using the diagonal foundation work? And just remove the foundation (except for the first and last pieces) and add a foundation/pond underneath?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 5:45 PM
I tried that -- it didn't work, either. I finally managed something, but it's mostly decorative. It functions if you force a sim to use it, but they never do so of their own accord. Thank you for the suggestion, though.