Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th May 2013 at 3:49 AM
Default Trailer Date?
What date do you think the trailer will be revealed?

In the next few days?
Weeks?

at e3 2013?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th May 2013 at 4:57 AM
Since they said there's a big event coming up during the third week of August, I think that's when they'll have the first look trailer.

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Alchemist
#3 Old 7th May 2013 at 3:27 PM
It'll be E3. That's video game's biggest event. No way they miss a chance to show it then and wait until August
Scholar
#4 Old 7th May 2013 at 6:24 PM
I agree - E3 is huge, and EA have their own conference June 10th. They would be nutso to *not* show the trailer then...

Maybe the August event might be gameplay of some sort - they told the 'VIP' guests during the conference to keep a week in August free; maybe they'll be invited over to Redwood Shores for some on-hands time with the game... I'm just speculating though...

...Titanium white...
Scholar
#5 Old 7th May 2013 at 6:47 PM
I think it could take few months,when they will realise ts4 trailer,so it's too early think about that.Don't forget that ts3 still not finished(island paradise is on the way,and we still know nothing about future ep and movie stuff pack)
Alchemist
#6 Old 7th May 2013 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
I agree - E3 is huge, and EA have their own conference June 10th. They would be nutso to *not* show the trailer then...

Maybe the August event might be gameplay of some sort - they told the 'VIP' guests during the conference to keep a week in August free; maybe they'll be invited over to Redwood Shores for some on-hands time with the game... I'm just speculating though...

That would be my guess as well
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th May 2013 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
I think it could take few months,when they will realise ts4 trailer,so it's too early think about that.Don't forget that ts3 still not finished(island paradise is on the way,and we still know nothing about future ep and movie stuff pack)

According to this Q&A, the time travel expansion is the final expansion: http://simsvip.com/2013/05/06/the-s...dra/#more-23959
Scholar
#8 Old 7th May 2013 at 7:49 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 7th May 2013 at 8:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by residenteviloutbreak
According to this Q&A, the time travel expansion is the final expansion: http://simsvip.com/2013/05/06/the-s...dra/#more-23959

yes,it is.however there is no info realised about this game features
Forum Resident
#9 Old 7th May 2013 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
Well, there's the real trailer and the fire-breathing-baby type of trailer. I wasn't around when that one came out for TS2, and I don't think we got one like that for TS3, did we? I do think E3 is too early for a real trailer. Maybe a teensy teaser trailer, but not a full length one.
Helptato
#10 Old 7th May 2013 at 9:12 PM
Probably E3. Or at least a sneak peek!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th May 2013 at 9:29 PM
I thought according to the EA blog that EA would reveal more info "Later Today". That was yesterday.
The only thing i seen was pre orders pop up on amazon.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 7th May 2013 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by residenteviloutbreak
I thought according to the EA blog that EA would reveal more info "Later Today". That was yesterday.
The only thing i seen was pre orders pop up on amazon.
I thought their teaser eye-picture was the "more" - yes, I have low expectations.
Scholar
#13 Old 8th May 2013 at 12:30 PM
Maybe in the BIG event!
Instructor
#14 Old 9th May 2013 at 9:01 PM
When ARE we going to get another snippet of something -- a trailer, a screenshot, a pic, SOMETHING?!

Find all of my Challenges in MTS Sims 2 Challenges "Ye Olde" Section:
Vllygrl's By George! Regency Play Style/Challenge; Regency/Victorian ROS;
The Medieval Charter Challenge & ROS for MCC;
The Crown of Laurels Challenge; & Besieged! New Medieval Challenge & Medieval ROS.
Instructor
#15 Old 9th May 2013 at 9:52 PM
Yes. It was super annoying of them to announce it without showing even a single screenshot. But I'll assume the real details are going to come at E3 (still a month away, ugh). Then at the August event, people will get to try playing it. I'm going to be absolutely glued to my computer waiting to see the details!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 9th May 2013 at 9:54 PM
i hope the future ep won't be as lame as it sounds.
Inventor
#17 Old 9th May 2013 at 9:54 PM
Right now, I'd like any kind of information other than that it's coming out and some sims' eyes.

Shy, Clumsy, Insane, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Cat Person, Supernatural Fan

Art tumblr
deviantart
Instructor
#18 Old 10th May 2013 at 3:08 AM
Agreed.

Find all of my Challenges in MTS Sims 2 Challenges "Ye Olde" Section:
Vllygrl's By George! Regency Play Style/Challenge; Regency/Victorian ROS;
The Medieval Charter Challenge & ROS for MCC;
The Crown of Laurels Challenge; & Besieged! New Medieval Challenge & Medieval ROS.