Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[1.1] Supernatural Babies - Children of the Full Moon

by Nandonalt Posted 14th Feb 2014 at 5:27 PM - Updated 16th Feb 2014 at 11:03 PM by Nandonalt : 1.1 update

163 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 112 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 4:39 AM
Just tested this: It does indeed work on non-active sims (townies) that give birth during the full moon at night. Depending on how long your Lunar cycle is in game, I find that even the 75% or 100% ones don't flood your town with supernaturals. I tracked a random townie's pregnancy and after she gave birth at the full moon at night her child was a Fairy. The "Some mysterious power affected the birth..." notification doesn't seem to pop up for townies, but it still works just the same.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 5:45 AM
An amazing idea really!! Thanks !! Until now I tried to pretend that the moment of the baby was special but it really wasn't so NOW yay! I'm hesitating between the 50 and the 25%, i think i'm gonna go with the 50% x)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#128 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 9:50 PM
What a great idea for a Mod. About the only thing that would make it better would be if aliens and imaginary friends were included in the mix, but I'm happy with what you've got all the same.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#129 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 7:42 PM
Hey, I really like this mod, too. But my babies almost always turn out to be a vampire. My sim just gave birth to her fith child, a vampire. Only the third child is a plant sim. Does it have something to do with the time the baby is born or does "faith" wants vampires only in my game? (I think if there is going to be a baby girl who does not become a vampire, I'll rename her "Faith"...)
But I don't want to complain. It's a great mod :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 7:01 PM
Love it! Makes the sims much more interesting. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#131 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 1:24 AM
i love these kind mods which add a surprise factor to the game.

The only thing i don't like its the fact that sometimes they turn into ghosts, which feels like they were stillborn lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 8:05 AM
I just found this mod and what a great idea! Can't decide on which flavor though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#133 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 2:56 PM
AMAZING!!! It's one if the best mods for the Supernatural!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 12:30 PM
I Love This Mod!!!!!!! Thank You Soooooo Much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#135 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 4:52 PM
This mod is great I have it set to 100%. So far I've gotten a genie, ghost and a plantsim from my townie population
Test Subject
#136 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WingedCat
Would be an awesome mod, but unless I find a no zombie during full moon mod I can't use it.

There is a mod and you can also make it only one Lunar Phase in the options in the Sims 3.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 2:36 AM
Omg this is amazing! Thank you! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#138 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 7:15 AM
Thanks. Just wondering if it conflicts with NRASS Hybrid mod? It looks like fun.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#139 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 4:05 AM
Would you consider making a version that DOES affect supernatural sims?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#140 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 7:06 PM
This is amazing
Test Subject
#141 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 5:00 PM
Please please please can you update this mod for 1.69? It's my FAVOURITE! Thanks! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#142 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 12:52 AM
Amazing mod, now I can't wait for the full moon. So far I've had two mersims and two werewolves in my town population.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#143 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 4:49 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#144 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 7:36 AM
Wonderful idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 6:38 PM
i know this is pretty old now, but I'm wondering if you can set a certain type of supernatural to be born on a full moon? Like if I only wanted a vampire to be born on a full moon but nothing else, would that be possible or could it be any supernatural type?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#146 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 7:55 AM
Is this working in 1.69?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#147 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 12:11 PM
omg so awesome!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#148 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 8:21 PM
This looks amazing!! I can't wait to try it tonight! Thanks ^^
Test Subject
#149 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 10:09 AM
Okay...first, i love this mod. Thanks a ton for making it. Second...the babies, if multiples will NOT all be the same supernatural state. I just ended up with quads for whatever reason. Game thought it would be funny i guess. Idc. Three were werewolves and the other was greyish in my portrait panel. So i got them all home, unpacked them from that bassinet thing and the odd baby was a ghost type. I don't usually play with them so i looked it up... i had a baby that died from being buried alive. First, i didnt even know that was a desth state as i avoid the interactive professions in my style of playing. Second, it was rather depressing and caught me totally off guard. Third, it was new and something that never happened to me before, so it made it slightly awesome. But is deff a trigger warning for some people. Just a heads up. Thanks again to the original modder, i do really enjoy this mod and it is no fault of yours that my ghost rolled this particular death.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 2:14 PM
I really love this mod cause it changes the style of gameplay a lot! It allows even an ordinary couple to be the parent of a supernatural infant. Very cool! Thank you!
Page 6 of 7