Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 9:15 PM
Default Five Nights at Freddy's: The Movie (Sims 2)
In the past four months I've been working on a The Sims 2 machinima based on Scott Cawthon's Five Nights at Freddy's. It had its ups and downs, but the major let down is the fact that I can't seem to find interested voice actors. I've lost two major actors who wanted to see the project die on purpose.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me out? I'm currently in need of a female voice for one of the character that is very important, but doesn't have much lines. Only a few.

If you are interested in this project, feel free to contact me.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 11:50 AM
Default It sounds interesting!
Quote: Originally posted by MarcoVideos
In the past four months I've been working on a The Sims 2 machinima based on Scott Cawthon's Five Nights at Freddy's. It had its ups and downs, but the major let down is the fact that I can't seem to find interested voice actors. I've lost two major actors who wanted to see the project die on purpose.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me out? I'm currently in need of a female voice for one of the character that is very important, but doesn't have much lines. Only a few.

If you are interested in this project, feel free to contact me.

Hey, I would love to be a voice actress on that machinima. I never did voice acting but it sounds like a really fun experience and I would love to be a part of it. How could I contact you?