Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 10:57 PM
Default Job Performance Bar Stuck
Hey guys, I'm experiencing a really frustrating glitch in my game and I'm wondering if anyone had ever encountered it before. I searched around a bit but didn't find anything on this issue specifically.
So my sim in question is a painter (level 8 of the Master Of The Real branch, Professional Painter) and her job performance bar has been stuck at the beginning of the "excellent" bracket (on the dark green but not quite into promotion territory) for a while now. She's brought her skills up to the required level, her needs are usually full when she goes to work, I have her paint to fulfill her daily task requirement every night and I try to always send her to work in an inspired mood and have her work hard while she's there but that bar does not budge. I've tried switching between different tasks like work hard, take it easy, socialize with coworkers, etc. and the green arrows appear but the white one never moves. I've tried restarting the game and deleting the cache files too but that hasn't fixed my problem. I'm playing a challenge with this family so I have to be careful what I do. I can't move them out or anything because that would ruin the challenge. Anyone have any ideas or seen this before? I really appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 11:22 PM
Update: Just on a whim I turned cheats on and reset my sim. So far, it seems to have fixed the problem. Fingers crossed it stays fixed.