Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 10:10 PM
Default Converting Teen -> YA
I reeeaaaally need some good help over here,

i recently downloaded an outfit from TSR this week when i found out that is was only for teens. And I really want this for YA so i thought i'd learn how to convert. The thing is i have NEVER, EVER created any CC, only poses and animations by using Blender (tho I have Milkshape, but I don't know where it came from.) I know, it's probably a bad starting point, but i want to learn really badly!

Does anyone know a good tutorial for beginners at the baby level? Or does anyone know how to do it? Is there any plugins needed? Any programs? Etc.?

It would also be nice if *someone special hm hm* added a few stuff about meshing and how to create objects, and espacially how to convert objects ... But hey, LET'S NOT RUSH INTO THINGS.
(Does anybody want some coffee while we're at it?)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 4:17 AM Last edited by sciguy77 : 16th Feb 2014 at 4:35 AM.
There's a tutorial by Anubis360 that shows you how to convert an adult mesh into a teen one located HERE. Instead of loading an adult body and scaling it down to teen size, start with the teen body and scale it up to an adult sized one.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sciguy77
There's a tutorial by Anubis360 that shows you how to convert an adult mesh into a teen one located HERE. Instead of loading an adult body and scaling it down to teen size, start with the teen body and scale it up to an adult sized one.

THANK YOOOUUUU, YOU'RE MY BELOVED HEROOO