Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#201 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 2:42 PM
2 Generations

From left to right

Roxolana: Overly achieved superscientist/loving mother in the making. (She has Family Oriented. Will "Housewife" be a fitting term for her? Or is that too sexist?)
Robert (Co-bear): The prodigy.
Ustiur: Also overly achieved like his twin sister, Roxolana
Erika: Robert's Imaginary friend turned-real by Roxolana.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#202 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 6:13 PM
This is Magnus the unusually female-looking boy in the bus, alongside his older sister Kayla.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#203 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 8:20 PM

Parker and Marquette Bunk, children of Alden Bunk and Diedre Littler. 3rd generation. And their pets, Rocky and Bullwinkle
Test Subject
#204 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 3:38 AM Last edited by blackwidowwidow : 28th Sep 2015 at 4:11 AM.

Keladry Stone.
Possibly the prettiest child sim I've seen in my game.

Edit: Actually, her great-uncle Scott was pretty attractive his entire life.
Forum Resident
#205 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 12:31 AM
This is Aldo Wan, son of Pauline Wan and VJ Alvi. Here he is enjoying the snow!

He definitely takes after his dad.
Forum Resident
#206 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 11:07 PM
Brady Bunch getting scared by his lovely grandmother Dorie Hart:

He got her back later though
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 3:49 AM

Sprout all grown up from a toddler! His room remodel stumped me for a bit, but I like it.

Quote:
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life — internet and cats. 🎮 + 🐱 = 😇 Link To My Sims 3 Warrior Cat Setup
Field Researcher
#208 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 9:39 AM

Nathaniel grew up to be a pretty handsome boy to my surprise. As a toddler he wasn't as cute,rather fugly duckling.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#209 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 11:14 PM
Raphael finaly grew up a bit and all I can say that he's an apple of my eye from now on.The kido is such an eye candy. (grumpy,friendly,rebelious) :lovestruc

Priorities...

Eh,they're twins,but it's first time in my game to have them look so different...Besides,Evangeline isn't as good looking as her siblings,so are her traits (hates outdoors,vehicle enthusiast,loves the heat)
I do always randomise traits when available,it's more fun to deal with weird than with picture perfect characters.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#210 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 8:00 AM
Default Anastacia White, part of my Disney Princess Legacy Challenge...
She's the daughter of King Charming and Sno White.

And also Brody White, just born last night.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#211 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 8:46 PM
Default Just a pretty townie-girl
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#212 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 10:00 PM

Instructor
#213 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 11:09 PM

Christmas portrait of the children and toddlers in my family. They're the children of my main sim and persona, Elvira Shub Niggurath Rhodivich, Vampire/witch/demon/eldritch horror hybrid Queen of Hell/Antichrist/Daughter of Satan/Cthulhu/rich do-nothing Victorian/50's housewife, her husband and King Consort of Hell and former 17th century king of Spain and last ruling Spanish Habsburg, Charles II of Spain, and his first wife in life whom he's in a polyamorous marriage with along with Elvira, French Bourbon princess Marie Louise of Orleans. They are posed next to their mother's pink retro aluminum Christmas tree along with many presents including their toys and are all in their formalwear, there is a portrait of their father on the wall in the background. Their mothers are actually both pregnant currently in game as well, so they'll soon have at least 2 new siblings.
From left to right (actually in place from oldest-youngest child):
6-year-old Damien Lucius, eldest overall child and son of Elvira and her father Satan/Cthulhu but adopted by Charles, heir to his mother's throne. Lazy and slow-developing, but still evil.
5-year-old Tommy, full name Tomas, second eldest child, son of Elvira and Charles conceived using help from the demon Pumpkinhead. Mentally handicapped and deformed, takes after his father, but also demonic.
5-year-old physically but chronologically 10-year-old Holden, adoptive son of Elvira and Charles, originally "adopted"(stolen) and turned to a vampire by his mother's friend the Countess. Vampiric but sweet in nature.
4-year-old Jim, full name Jimmothy, son of Elvira and Charles. Incredibly intelligent and mature for his age as well as sweet and friendly and is his mother's favorite child.
3-year-old physically but technically newborn Charles Jr, son of Elvira and Charles cloned from Charles's DNA and grown in Elvira's womb. Born without limbs (has no hands via Amputee slider and looks legless in this pose). Mentally handicapped and can't speak yet.
2-year-old Louis Carlos, eldest of 2 sons of Marie Louise and Charles. A bit slow but very intelligent, has recently learned to speak and walk.
90+-year-old but eternally physically a newborn/fetus Bartholomew, adopted son of Elvira and Charles, biological son of the Countess. Born deformed and stuck as a vampire fetus and is technically a living abortion. Very bloodthirsty and monstrous but baby-like.
1-year-old Albert, youngest son of Charles and Marie and youngest child (at the moment as his mothers are both pregnant) overall. Mentally handicapped, can't walk or speak.
Field Researcher
#214 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 6:22 PM
Default Finally Juliet aged up!

Screenshots
Imagine Wonderfully!
staff: trainee moderator
#215 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 5:18 PM
My little sim must have some amazing dreams!

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Forum Resident
#216 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 9:00 PM
Dina Caliente and Michael Bachelor's triplets have aged to kids:

Lab Assistant
#217 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lfria
Dina Caliente and Michael Bachelor's triplets have aged to kids:

Lol there's always an "ugly" duckling...not saying any one of the girls are ugly, just saying 1 out of the 3 girls has a plain face. :D
Forum Resident
#218 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveViolet
Lol there's always an "ugly" duckling...not saying any one of the girls are ugly, just saying 1 out of the 3 girls has a plain face. :D

Ya it will be interesting to see how they look as teens, where their features will stand out more as compared to as kids.
Lab Assistant
#219 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 7:22 PM
Kate grown into a child

Scholar
#220 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 10:42 PM
dorothea bachelor (child of agnes crumplebottom and simis)

and her half-sister elizabeth goth (agnes and gunthers daughter)
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#221 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 9:34 AM
My kids usually go through awkward child stages, the toddlers are cute and the teens pretty but the children mostly look like I want to age them up asap.
Not Emilio though, he's cute as a button in his child years! Hope that lasts when he ages up. He looks a lot like his mom, I think only the eyes are dad's.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#222 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 3:44 AM
Default Happy block time

Someone's been playing too much video games past midnight...
Imagine Wonderfully!
staff: trainee moderator
#223 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 2:07 AM

Andy dandy helping her little brother to walk <3

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Forum Resident
#224 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 6:28 AM
Finally started with base game only for kids. What a challenge because kids barely have anything compared to teens, adults and elders. I think toddlers has the least if I remember correctly. That's unfortunate but it's fortunate to have CASt.

Scholar
#225 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 2:09 PM
Here are some pictures of Carl playing the guitar at level 10 while Georgia dances along in the background hours before they age up to teenagers.

Page 9 of 10