Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 9:30 PM
Default List of Custom Roads too long, cant select new road as active
Being almost finished with the world I'm building makes this rather annoying... there is no scroll bar for the "Road Tool" window in CAW. I need lots of roads for what I'm doing, and want them to be named differently, but now my list of roads is too long for me to go to the bottom of the window and select the newest one I created as active. Furthermore, I can use the down arrow on my keyboard to navigate to the bottom, but can't see which road is selected, and because I cant actually see the road selected I also cant right click it to activate it.... Hope that makes sense. Does anyone have a solution/work-around to this? Or am I really limited by how many different roads I can have? Thanks in advance for help/suggestions.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 2:16 AM
Could you change your display settings in windows control panel to make it a higher resolution, thus making everything smaller? I don't know if this will work, but it's worth a try.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 3:19 AM
Thanks for another reply

Changing the resolution does work, but only up to a certain point. Like I said, I have a lot of roads.... I've decided to give the same road name to the roads that only have community lots on them so that my residential lots can still have different addresses.