Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

CAST yourself a painting!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,331 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 52,542 Views
Uploaded: 4th Oct 2010 at 6:14 PM
Updated: 28th Jan 2012 at 3:07 PM
This is little something I've been wanting to have myself for sometime, and I decided to share with you guys too.

CAST yourself a painting is a painting, that has no image. That's right. The painting is made so you can CAST it to look exactly what you want - A modern stripy painting ---> An empty coloured canvas. What ever you want. The limit is your imagination, and the patterns provided by game/pattern-makers.

You can place many paintings next to each other, to have bigger paintings. You don't need cheats to do this

The known issue with this is that you have to place lighting carefully. When you place many paintings next to each other, they do not always look like made of one piece, cause of the lighting.

The painting is called 'Cast yoursef a painting', and it can be found on decoration - paintings and posters. The cost is 500 per piece. There are 2 presets.

Polygon Counts:
High poly mesh: 40/30
Low poly mesh: 24/12

Additional Credits:
EA for the Modern Painting I cloned this from.
TSRW
UVmapper and Lithunwrap
Photoshop