Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 5:13 PM
hmmm sugarkitten i am unsure, i know that sometimes i have issues with my mouse double clicking on me, and i miss some notices... so you might have gotten something but you were unaware because you accidentally clicked it.... I would not question my good luck if the game is what did it........ like in another challenge i did, my sim died by meteor, which is so highly unlikely its not even funny, i had her spouse identify the meteor and it was worth over 16k, since i had lost the spouse(which was part of the challenge though bc of the highly unlikelyness of meteor i am continueing without the spouse) i sold it very quickly, not questioning my good luck.....
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 5:16 PM
btw I will be restarting this challenge
my last one got glitched and i did a whole bunch to unglitch it but failed so i deleted it, so I will be restarting it but this time I am going to use a daughter of one my main sims in my 'just for fun' save point and actually try to post screenies and make a blog. If I succeed with the challenge i might continue it with a legacy challenge
Test Subject
#103 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zerhai
hmmm sugarkitten i am unsure, i know that sometimes i have issues with my mouse double clicking on me, and i miss some notices... so you might have gotten something but you were unaware because you accidentally clicked it.... I would not question my good luck if the game is what did it........ like in another challenge i did, my sim died by meteor, which is so highly unlikely its not even funny, i had her spouse identify the meteor and it was worth over 16k, since i had lost the spouse(which was part of the challenge though bc of the highly unlikelyness of meteor i am continueing without the spouse) i sold it very quickly, not questioning my good luck.....

Nope, I never miss messages and even if I don't X them out immediately they're still there in the upper right corner and can be re-read until I close them. There was nothing!

I just don't understand where that money came from, especially 8,500§! Usually I get 200-500§ from most opportunities. But my sim never did anything like that. I had her training or gardening most of the time.
Anyways, I used it in my story and it's not like getting money is something bad
Field Researcher
#104 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sugarkitten
Nope, I never miss messages and even if I don't X them out immediately they're still there in the upper right corner and can be re-read until I close them. There was nothing!

I just don't understand where that money came from, especially 8,500§! Usually I get 200-500§ from most opportunities. But my sim never did anything like that. I had her training or gardening most of the time.
Anyways, I used it in my story and it's not like getting money is something bad
true true, I am trying to breed the sim i want, the mother is pregnant but bc she is a teen(and i don't have a mod that will just skip the whole pregnancy and have the baby immediately) I have to wait the whole pregnancy amount. I plan on just having the sim for this challenge have the toys and books under her belt. But the main reason is just because i want to give it a bit of background. Though I still am forced to cheat a bit.... it makes me sad.... cause for some reason my sims won't gain athletic at the gym, but they will on the home lot......
Field Researcher
#105 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 3:57 PM
*pokes*
Inventor
Original Poster
#106 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 7:09 AM
Okay guys, I guess you should basically consider this thread unsupported. I don't play anymore, therefore I really can't help you if anything goes wonky in your games. And if anything does mess up, it's most likely not due to the challenge so I wouldn't know what to do for you anyway.

Feel free to continue posting pictures, stories, and/or links if you do the challenge, though. :3
Banned
#107 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 7:54 AM
how your sims cut the tree's or you will allowed to use mods???
Inventor
Original Poster
#108 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 6:51 AM
They don't actually cut them, you just sell them. You can put in tree stumps for decoration if you have that object in your game.
Test Subject
#109 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 10:28 PM
I was looking for a lumberjack career mod for Hansel and Gretels father, I'm going to try this challenge. If they start to starve I'll send the kids to live with the witch and let the stepmother die! Once the house it built, the kids can come back to live with their father. Voila.
Page 5 of 5