Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 9:40 PM
Default Sims Think I'm In A Fight!!! HELP!!!
Sims think I'm in a fight They keep cheering and laughing I tried resetting my sim and nothing happened IT'S GETTING ANOYING
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 10:27 PM
Are you sure they think he's in a fight, rather than running around in an outfit they think is pyjamas or underwear?

Resetting your sim should, at least, have sent the sim back to his home lot. Did that happen?

(You can also go through the Game Problem FAQ http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem , since this seems to qualify as
Quote:
Any unexpected behaviour, errors, problems or graphical effects.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Are you sure they think he's in a fight, rather than running around in an outfit they think is pyjamas or underwear?

Resetting your sim should, at least, have sent the sim back to his home lot. Did that happen?

Resetting my sim did nothing. I already tried. Also, yes, I am sure.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
use the MC reset, it is stronger.

whats the mc reset? Im gonna look it up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pacey4
whats the mc reset? Im gonna look it up.

Its a master controller reset. I wanna do it in vanila, without mods
Mad Poster
#8 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 12:13 AM
Its a master controller reset. I wanna do it in vanila, without mods

You might not be able to. TS3 is absolute dog shit without some mods like overwatch, master controller etc.
Scholar
#9 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 12:18 AM
Seconding that. It's well worth keeping Master Controller around. I couldn't play without it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
Seconding that. It's well worth keeping Master Controller around. I couldn't play without it.

Some mods make the game unable to load, like master conTROLLer!!! bad pun, i know
Scholar
#11 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 12:39 AM
MC shouldn't stop your game from loading unless you're using the wrong version for your patch level. I know that's happened to me before.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 3:29 AM
Some mods make the game unable to load, like master conTROLLer!!! bad pun, i know

It's perfectly okay to enjoy the challenge of getting the game to work properly without mods, if you can manage it. I envy those who can, one way or another.

NRaas mods are not for everyone. But honestly, we don't maintain NRaas just so we can annoy people and stop their otherwise functioning games from loading. EA has found far too many ways to do that without our help.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#13 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 8:34 AM
@pacey
First of all, that pun is not funny

Secondly, I will move your thread to Help, because it belongs there and not into Discussion

Thirdly, another option that is more radical than resetting with the resetsim cheat is to go into Edit Town and move your Sim out and then back in again. This usually solves the problem that you are currently having. The only disadvantage will be that your Sim will lose their currently locked wishes.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#14 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 9:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
TS3 is absolute dog shit without some mods like overwatch, master controller etc.

This quote is going in my quotes hall of fame.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 6:18 PM Last edited by igazor : 28th Jan 2016 at 10:40 PM. Reason: I don't work in Marketing!
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
This quote is going in my quotes hall of fame.

We should consider making it our new tag line, under our logo. It really is quite catchy, appeals attempts to appeal to dog lovers, etc. Not sure how to get it past the folks in Marketing though...
Scholar
#16 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 9:36 PM
I am a dog owner and dog shit does not appeal to me. I am way too intimately involved with its production and removal as it is.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy kemnitzer
I am a dog owner and dog shit does not appeal to me. I am way too intimately involved with its production and removal as it is.

Tried to fix. Any better?