Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DBZ: Piccolo

by Diekatze Posted 28th Mar 2011 at 11:12 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2012 at 8:53 AM by Diekatze : change alternate link for myos muffler

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd May 2011 at 8:40 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 4th May 2011 at 7:53 PM
Wow,he's cool!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 12th May 2011 at 3:00 AM
great job.this sim screams "I took forever to make but i look awesome"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#29 Old 15th May 2011 at 1:49 AM
Sorry I haven't said anything since the feature on this sim but I have been extremely busy with papers and whatnot, but I want to let everyone know and future readers that I read and appreciate all the comments I received! Danke! ^-^;

And I guess I might as well answer some of the questionswhile I'm here:
- I am planning on doing Goku next, but the others might be far later... you can always check my profile page for updates on future sims
- I don't think I will be making these for sims 3... I don't even own that game and it also looks harder to make character sims in that game
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th May 2011 at 4:55 PM
i dunno who he is, but he looks pretty cool
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th May 2011 at 4:56 PM
i dunno who he is but hes pretty cool!
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 18th May 2011 at 10:45 AM
Wow...this is great, a very well-deserved picked upload!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 23rd May 2011 at 10:20 PM
OMG! thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 28th May 2011 at 7:51 AM
Thanks for this, im a fan of the DBZ and this is just perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 30th May 2011 at 4:47 PM
Awesome!! *-*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 11:51 AM
You made Piccles!! I have a wierd and completley inappropiate crush on him. When I saw him on this site I squealed in delight. Thank you so, so much for making him. :D
I'mma carry on squealing over Piccolo now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 7:38 PM
Wow! Amazing! ;o Great work on this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 7:26 AM
This looks great!! Thanks for sharing with us!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 7:03 PM
Amazing! This is so awesome, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 9:26 PM
LMAO this is awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 8:04 PM
make it for sims 3 ><
Test Subject
#42 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 11:38 PM
thanks for the awesome work, only problem I have is downloading the MyoS's Muffler mesh, I have tried several times and it keeps giving me Error 404 Page Not Found
Test Subject
Original Poster
#43 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Christoff
thanks for the awesome work, only problem I have is downloading the MyoS's Muffler mesh, I have tried several times and it keeps giving me Error 404 Page Not Found

Sorry I haven't responded right away... I usually check everyday looking for notes, I did not think to look at any of the recent comments.

I solved the problem, that is, I wrote down an alternate link where the muffler mesh can be found. It can be found at All About Style HERE (details in the description of course).

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and now I hope you are able to download the muffler

"Sometimes you have to make alot of mistakes before you get it right"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 5:22 PM
O M G
O//o Go Team Three Star O//o
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
THANKS POST
#45 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 5:17 AM
Thank ou! Really! Now I can have Discolo from Dragon Fall parody XD
Do you have "Soson Goku" by the way? And "Chun Gohan"? And "Chicha" too? (Ok, that one is not so obvious, she is a parody of Chichi, I think)
And last, I never saw any episode of dragon fall, can you tell me who would be "Lancha"?

(Translated, fot the ones that did not get any of the parody jokes, they would be "unruly", "dumb goku", "dr-unkohan", "malt liquor", "boat")
Test Subject
#46 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 5:56 PM
Thank you very much for this it's awesome! I especially liked that you included the archetype replacement files, although in the future you might try using an all in one D/R set such as the one by selzi as templates. They contain the 16 GMDC files necessary for a default replacement, and are easier to deal with, both for creating and using in game than 8 separate files. the real reason that I'm posting is to ask permission to use blended versions of your Piccolo D/R arch in a set of replacement archetypes that I'm working on, with credit and links to you. I would also like permission to create a non default/replacement face arch of Piccolo, such as the one that I did using gnatgosplat's Zelda I would give you full credit and a link, and would use your archetype GMDC files so he would be unchanged for all ages/genders. the main advantage of a non D/R file is that they do not replace a face, but show up as an extra, I will also make either an extra template, or a mod, that allows one to choose if the face can spawn townies or not.The down side of the extra archs is that they take 3-5 hours to make and are a bit tricky. Please post an answer here or PM me. thanks again, good luck and happy Simming DR57
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#47 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 6:34 AM
I can't believe I haven't downloaded him yet! thanks and I added you to my favorite creator lists, best and by far the most accurate Piccolo Sim for Sims 2 I have ever seen!
Test Subject
#48 Old 31st May 2012 at 2:27 AM
I would hate to ask you, because this might be a pain in the neck to do this, but do you think you can make Piccolo, Frieza, and Cooler Sims 3? What I mean is, you can only use them for Sims 2, but I have Sims 3. I'm going to make a movie with them but I can't find anything like you have. These are amazing! I love them! That's why I was wondering if you could do that. I would create my own, if I could, but I don't know how. I even look up how to make the clothes and skin colors and everything. Do you think you could help, please?
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 4:54 PM
I need help, I can't seem to get anything but the skin and suit to work. the other things show up but are blank. I have downloaded everything needed and still don't know whats wrong.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#50 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DeadpoolGirl
I would hate to ask you, because this might be a pain in the neck to do this, but do you think you can make Piccolo, Frieza, and Cooler Sims 3? What I mean is, you can only use them for Sims 2, but I have Sims 3. I'm going to make a movie with them but I can't find anything like you have. These are amazing! I love them! That's why I was wondering if you could do that. I would create my own, if I could, but I don't know how. I even look up how to make the clothes and skin colors and everything. Do you think you could help, please?

Sorry I haven't answered in a week or so, I usually go on only to look in my mailbox and not typically into threads. You may not have read other parts of the thread, but I have stated before that I am not planning on making these for Sims3. The main reason being that I do not even own the Sims 3, I do not have a machine powerful enough nor the hard drive space to play it.

Even if I had Sims 3, it would take me a very long time to learn how to mesh and recolour in Sims 3 like it did for me for Sims 2. It took me three months alone to get the hang of meshing and get the shoulderpads for Piccolo the way I want them. These kind of things do take awhile, even for someone with experience. I'm sure you could eventually do it. Sure it may take forever, become extremely frustrating, and at times you feel you want to give up, but that is exactly what I did, it was far from being a picnic for me. Just take your time on tutorials, do small personal projects before taking on larger ones, and if you are stuck on something, then ask the mesh/recolour forum for help and advise. 90% of success is simply persistence, the only thing that can stop you is having no confidence. A little goes a long way. It just takes investing.

Sorry again for the ridiculously long reply, but all I am saying is that most of the time, the best way to get the things you want is to do it yourself. You might even end up enjoying creating things, you never know. Everything you need to know is on this website. And there is always google and garden of shadows
Page 2 of 3