Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #3 - posted on 20th Oct 2017 at 9:54 PM
Replies: 555 (Who?), Viewed: 101977 times.
Page 23 of 23
Field Researcher
#551 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 2:54 PM

Hanna playing tug of war with a bottle with her aunt Selina.

They were born just a few sim minutes apart! Selina being Mother's (yes that's her name) 10th child, and Hanna being Mother's first grandchild from her son Patrik and his wife Charlotta.

I think this is the first time I attempt to play a traditional family, where the moms are housewives and do all the work around the house and the fathers are all about work and mechanical stuff.

Well, except their daughter who is a bit of a tomboy and likes to help dad with the car.

This is the largest family breakfast I've had in a LONG while. I forgot how fun it is to actually PLAY the game without aspiration rewards, service NPCs and other helps for efficiency. I'm usually a very effective player, but sometimes it's fun to play realistically too!
Lab Assistant
#552 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 12:34 PM
The Cordial Clan is getting bigger and bigger...

Left to Right: Geoff Rutherford, Persephone Cordial-Contender, Kimberly Cordial-DeBateau, Samantha Cordial & Tara DeBateau.
Lab Assistant
#553 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 7:40 PM
Tricou family
Top Secret Researcher
#554 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 12:03 AM
Theodore, Simone, Marshall and Buster (the dog) Wright.

This family just moved into my mountain village hood, as they were looking to slow things down a bit, enjoy a simpler way of life and spend more time with one another. Theodore, will be opening up a small architectural firm (though he misses the firm he worked for in their old town, he's excited to be starting his own), but will also dabble in real estate sales. Simone, will be a part-time pediatrician at the local children's clinic. Marshall, though nervous, is looking forward to his first day of school, playing on the local soccer league and meeting kids his own age - it's tough being an only child sometimes. Buster, doesn't really care where they live so long as no one forgets his treats.

Tea. Earl Grey...Ginger. Hot.

Random creations I've shared at GoS can be found by browsing through my latest posts.

Feel free to just call me, Pen.
Mad Poster
#555 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 11:28 PM
Lab Assistant
#556 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:21 PM

Bianca and Kent Monty, with their twins Robin and Cato. Bianca is pregnant with the couple's third child (another son) in this picture. He was born not long afterwards and named Lennox.

Page 23 of 23