Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Community Spirit contest! - posted on 11th Apr 2017 at 6:33 PM
Replies: 3363 (Who?), Viewed: 106428 times.
Page 135 of 135
Field Researcher
#3351 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 2:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duine
I wondered what would happen if the kids were left home alone with the family cat.

Oh my god, that is beautiful
Theorist
#3352 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 6:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duine
I wondered what would happen if the kids were left home alone with the family cat

That is a very, very patient cat.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#3353 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 8:51 PM
Don't trust the cat!

Namaste
Top Secret Researcher
#3354 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 10:20 PM
Don't trust the kids!

Yours truly,

PlatinumPlumbbob
113 Wright Way
Pleasantview, Sim City, 01234
Forum Resident
#3355 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 2:50 AM
I’m weird.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Alchemist
#3356 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 4:17 AM
The RL end of the semester is a good time for re-watching movies and TV shows that you already know (so you can just have them on in the background while writing final papers and literature reviews and whatnot, so I've been re-watching every Marvel film and TV series in their proper order, and it really has me thinking something over and over...

Why hasn't there ever been a Superheroes EP for any of the Sims games?!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Forum Resident
#3357 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 12:22 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 29th Apr 2017 at 12:51 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
The RL end of the semester is a good time for re-watching movies and TV shows that you already know (so you can just have them on in the background while writing final papers and literature reviews and whatnot, so I've been re-watching every Marvel film and TV series in their proper order, and it really has me thinking something over and over...

Why hasn't there ever been a Superheroes EP for any of the Sims games?!

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff had some Superhero elements in it. It didn't give anybody superpowers, but you could have cool costumes, cars, etc. This seems to be as close as any of them have gotten to a Superhero EP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdx...eature=youtu.be

Edited to add: There's also this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC5-dKVip8E

Thanks to Crmelsimlover for sharing these rare Christianlov mods for TS2: Cpack editor with working face DNA fixer and Skin Selector Prototype. Instructions for adding custom skins to Skin Selector at post #37 here. Instructions for using the DNA fixer at post # 2662 here .
Lab Assistant
#3358 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 4:30 PM
Well there is the Supernatural expansion pack. And is there any real difference between superpowers and magic?
Forum Resident
#3359 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 8:09 PM
Sadly there isn’t a supernatural pack, it would be amazing if they repeated Makin’ Magic for TS2, that’s still my favourite EP for sims and nothing has beaten it so far.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Alchemist
#3360 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 8:36 PM
Yeah, and there's a decent mix of supernatural elements in TS2 once you factor in all the games (though it's nowhere near as immersive as Makin' Magic was- that's what you get for doing it piecemeal instead of as a coherent project), but there's a big difference (usually) between the types of worldbuilding and storytelling that go into a magical/supernatural world, and those that go into a superhero/supervillain comic-book world...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#3361 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 8:50 PM
Although there have been attempts to recreate "Magic Town", in bits and pieces. Voleste did a neighborhood for it: Download Magic Town the Neighborhood-but to put it exactly as the original Sims 1 has never been done using all S2 elements. They're scattered between here, there and everywhere. EA tried to make 'Magic" in FT, but it didn't quite fit the bill.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Instructor
#3362 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 10:27 PM
I love my job, but I don't think it's good for me. Because when I get bored, I sometimes look up Sims stuff. And then I download said stuff while finding links to more stuff. And then I keep downloading more stuff.

You can't lie to me. I play Town Of Salem.
Mad Poster
#3363 Old Yesterday at 12:27 AM
To me, a job that is for me would be one that I don't get bored of. I know...I have no job. But when I'll do? I'll be loving it. meanwhile....

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Lab Assistant
#3364 Old Yesterday at 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voeille
Sadly there isn’t a supernatural pack, it would be amazing if they repeated Makin’ Magic for TS2, that’s still my favourite EP for sims and nothing has beaten it so far.

No but I meant for Sims 3 since the question was if there were any superhero pack for any sims games. And yeah, I wish they would have made a full-fledged magic pack for sims 2, I missed the magic duels. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
[...] but there's a big difference (usually) between the types of worldbuilding and storytelling that go into a magical/supernatural world, and those that go into a superhero/supervillain comic-book world...

True. But you could make a witch and put them in superhero clothing and it's close enough? ;D
Page 135 of 135