Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

blueskii55

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for February - posted on 1st Mar 2017 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 2982 (Who?), Viewed: 95696 times.
Page 120 of 120
#2976 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 5:17 AM
I remember once in Skyrim when my character went to get married, the groom showed up at the temple wearing nothing but a loincloth. Later on he would wander around the house in the same state.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Caption the picture above you.
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#2977 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 6:11 AM
I have just under 500 posts to go before I make 20 thousand. Okay so it's not the game, but it is random.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#2978 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 3:29 PM
I'm guessing the mod you mention is mine Voille. I get why people might like the social from romance and hunger from cook books, but the hygiene from science fiction is ridiculous and EA should be ashamed for coming up with it

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2979 Old Yesterday at 12:13 AM
Thanks everyone, especially @ihatemandatoryregister for sending me that file (twojeffs' same sex marriage hack). I've got it now.

I'll get back and answer the rest of you when I have a few minutes to spare. I wish I could play The Sims all the time. Real Life is such a dull game in comparison.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#2980 Old Yesterday at 3:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummilutt
I'm guessing the mod you mention is mine Voille. I get why people might like the social from romance and hunger from cook books, but the hygiene from science fiction is ridiculous and EA should be ashamed for coming up with it

Reading cookbooks should make you more hungry. Seeing the pictures of food makes you crave it.
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#2981 Old Yesterday at 3:55 AM
We are writing up an historical cookbook (booklet) for a history sample. Seeing the kangaroo tail and 1-2 hour boiled carrots does not have that affect...

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#2982 Old Yesterday at 4:59 PM
I'm so glad the burned food thread helped pinpoint what mod I had that affected eating (noeatcrap from MATY), which then lead to looking at and modding Cyjons alternative. I like that most Sims don't get fat in my game (mainly because I dislike maxis version of fatness, not that I mind fatness in general) but I did not like that it was static for pretty much all Sims. Why work out if you are forever fit?

Now I have my own version where active Sims will finish their plate. I reason that they are active, so they need lots of energy, and as a result their fitness will decline so that they need to keep working out to keep their fit state. They won't look less fit, but they'll feel less fit, which is how most work-out crazy people I know seem to feel. Lazy Sims will continue eating regardless. But the middle section of neither lazy nor active Sims will stop eating unless they are already over the fat-threshold so they stay at whatever level they were at. Probably seems a bit strange, but I love it. If ever I want a Sim to get fat, I can just temporarily increase or decrease their activity-personality, but without my interference only super active and lazy Sims will change their physical fitness on their own. And as planned I also made Cyjons mod only prevent Sims from autonomously eating spoiled food, but no longer prevent me from directing them to.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Forum Resident
#2983 Old Today at 2:29 AM
Playing handheld games together should fulfill the "play with" want. I mean, really.
Page 120 of 120