Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #3 - posted on 20th Oct 2017 at 9:54 PM
Replies: 533 (Who?), Viewed: 26830 times.
Page 22 of 22
Instructor
#526 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 7:41 AM
"The flies! Not the flies! Get them off of me!"
Screenshots

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#527 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 10:24 AM
George did his best to distract Arthur from the fact that his hair matched the wallpaper.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#528 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 10:46 AM
"I thought Flat Earth Theory was a joke."

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Instructor
#529 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 10:23 PM
"Who would have thought General Buzz was cynophobic? Not so brave and rude after all, eh?"

"Exijo una explicacion!"
Instructor
#530 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 4:06 AM
"I enjoy seeing love in another perspective."

Hopefully I haven't shown this screenshot already down the line of this thread. It's one of my older pics.
Screenshots

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Lab Assistant
#531 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 6:52 AM
(So many things come to mind, some too inappropriate for this forum, but I can't decide...)

"I knew that Santa Hat was too sexy for her own good!"

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry reptiles. I don't enjoy that last one.

Stories and stories about mermaids, kings and sunken treasure, magic worlds where the impossible becomes the everyday!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#532 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 10:21 AM
"GET A ROOM! ...Er, another room."

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#533 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 1:00 PM
Chester suspected that the hotel had a leak in one of the hot tubs.

Lab Assistant
#534 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 1:56 PM Last edited by Sketching : 17th Oct 2017 at 2:20 PM. Reason: added link for reference
Ooh lala, Chick-feel-AAH!

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry reptiles. I don't enjoy that last one.

Stories and stories about mermaids, kings and sunken treasure, magic worlds where the impossible becomes the everyday!
Page 22 of 22