Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1401 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 7:09 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 8:31 AM. Reason: Attached the images directly due to MYP issues
I told Dora to change Sue's diaper and then change Billy's. Since I didn't tell Dora to put Sue back in her crib before getting Billy, Dora just put Sue on the closest floor tile.

Dora (stamping her feet): "I can't reach Billy! There's a baby in my way!"

Honestly, Dora - why do I have to do all your thinking for you?
(I love the expression on Sue's face - "Don't leave me alone with this crazy old lady!" )

Edited to add another one. Every time I play any version of this family, they do their best to fill up my hard drive with blooper screenshots.

I've never understood how it's possible to gain logic points by spying on the neighbors.
Screenshots
Advertisement
#1402 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 4:57 PM
I look at it as if by gaining a logic point while peeping on neighbors during the day it's them learning different concepts on how things could be done.

Of course poor Alexander Goth still thinks to this day that in order to resuscitate someone properly after drowning in a hot tub it involves alot of mouth to mouth and flipping them around in the water thanks to watching Don one to many times on the weekends.
Field Researcher
#1403 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 5:53 AM

You really should know how drinking works by now Keith.

...No I'm not getting you a new outfit. You stained it by being a silly muppet.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Top Secret Researcher
#1404 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 5:17 PM

OMG can you please not smile like that and get away from that dog!
-The howling is sending pleasant vibrations to my...
EW, I DON'T WANNA KNOW! MOVE IT!
Mad Poster
#1405 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 4:28 AM
I think it's egg cartoon on her second ear.

Mad Poster
#1406 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 5:33 AM
Anything to keep out the terrible sound of that helicopter - even if means smashing eggs into her ears.
Theorist
#1407 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 2:42 PM
Oh Bloopers! Where have you been?? My fave images to look at (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Field Researcher
#1408 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 8:31 PM

For some odd reason my new computer occasionally doesn't like my teens having certain hair styles so it will do this until I change it. As if choosing a hair wasn't hard enough. XD

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1409 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 8:55 PM
It's a problem with the mesh I think or the mesh interacting with your video card

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#1410 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 2:00 PM
Fishing is hard, ok?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1411 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Booney
Fishing is hard, ok?

He's being mugged by a rabble of butterflies!
Inventor
#1412 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 10:52 AM Last edited by kamoodle5 : 7th Sep 2017 at 5:11 PM.
After being reminded of how the LazyGameReviewer put a couple cakes on a drum set during his Sims 2: OFB game play, I decided to give it a go myself. Once the cakes got old, I had my Sim dispose of them in the girls' sink. Wasn't expecting this movement though.
Screenshots
Theorist
#1413 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 9:34 PM

Sometimes, things or sims are just invisible...
Mad Poster
#1414 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 10:52 PM
And I thought you had invisible plates... I thought it was awesome.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#1415 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 3:42 AM
Wedding rings never disappear, no matter what lol.
Top Secret Researcher
#1416 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Wedding rings never disappear, no matter what lol.
Therefore what God has joined, let no glitch separate
Theorist
#1417 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
And I thought you had invisible plates... I thought it was awesome.

Hum, nope.
Top Secret Researcher
#1418 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 2:03 AM

Wow, being a fitness fan and running every day has really given Jessie Pilferson abs of steel, here she is climbing to the crow's nest, and she's not even using her hands
Instructor
#1419 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 4:09 AM
Hi sis!

Inventor
#1420 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 6:45 AM Last edited by Sketching : 14th Oct 2017 at 7:52 PM. Reason: clarification :)
Forgive the code on the top right. I usually play with testing cheats on for good reason, as you'll see below!

Lilith, I know you hate Dustin, but that's no excuse for you to leave the toddler son you share in the fire you started!

Quickly, Sabrina, cast Exflammo on the burning rain puddle!

I think I need to recheck my custom careers. (Also, ignore the horribly decorated house - I never said I was a good builder!)

I've heard of unfinished business but this is just ridiculous!
Field Researcher
#1421 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
I like CC pillows...

Where's the recolour from? I think it's the confection living room from Simsconnection but I've never seen that recolor before...
Mad Poster
#1422 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
Forgive the code on the top right. I usually play with testing cheats on for good reason, as you'll see below!

I've gotten into the habit of taking screenshots a bit larger or wider than I need. This lets me use an image editing program to crop off the right side of the screenshot and get rid of the version number.
Inventor
#1423 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 9:09 AM Last edited by Sketching : 16th Oct 2017 at 10:30 AM. Reason: fixed links
I love how sims using SimWardrobe's throwing axes look like they're apologizing to their victim.

Dirk: "I'm sorry, Dad, but I need to sell your organs to pay the bills. Nothing personal."

If you're not into the above, have some of my infamously bad parents and guardians:

Too lazy to bathe your kids? Mopping works just as well!

If all else fails, toss them with the garbage.

Other parents are so desperate for some time away from their kids that their bodies leave ahead of them. (Urgh, darn defaults!)
Lab Assistant
#1424 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 5:33 PM Last edited by Uri-simka : 17th Oct 2017 at 3:22 AM.
Heh did you have interesting cases with the ACR?
In my Widespot - RBH was this:
Alexandra Teatherton has a daughter from Hamilton Beech, and accidentally found out that his daughter even unfamiliar with his father. Have invited. Have called in the house.I mean the girl action to "attract attention", and did not notice how ACR led them to a naked WooHoo on the couch. They reached the sofa, but the action itself was canceled (because I sent the child to him). and Hamilton, without dressing (!!!) takes her daughter and .. plays with her ... And so where is that 3 times (then remembered that we must get dressed) ...
Mad Poster
#1425 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 7:11 PM
What is with ACR naked woohoo and not changing into clothes afterward?
I didn't get a picture of it, but once when playing Veronaville Mercutio Monty and Miranda Capp had just finished having naked ACR woohoo. One of their toddlers need to be fed, so I directed Mercutio to go feed her. He almost got to her when I realized that he hadn't changed into clothes and was about to feed her naked. I made him get dressed then feed her. She really did not need to see her dad naked.
Page 57 of 103