Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#2601 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 6:33 PM
Welp, I have had three more families have two sets of twins in the same neighborhood! WHY?!?!?!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
#2602 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 7:30 PM
well at least you wont have to go searching for spouses;just marry them to each other

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#2603 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 10:07 PM
Just to prove that I could do it, in my deserted island neighborhood I made a large volcano. It's pretty cool-with Sophie-David's smoke & fire effects it looks fairly decent. I just wish I could make it erupt once in a while in NH view...but I did remember to download her "weather effects" bushes which has one option for fireballs. Good thing to have in a volcano, I think!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Test Subject
#2604 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 1:35 PM
my male sims caught cheating with a witch, and got slap from the wife.hahaha
Scholar
#2605 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 3:36 PM
A visiting classmate has somehow ended up wearing a large potted plant that used to be on the balcony.
Mad Poster
#2606 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 6:04 PM
The computer guys cloned my hard drive, yay! They got my DVD/CD drives in backwards so I have to put the DVD in the bottom one instead of the top, but it won't take long to get used to that.

I tested the game installation with the CC-light iteration of the game, and was glad I did when I found that the game was insisting 800x600 was the only possible resolution and I couldn't adjust smooth edges. It looks terrible in 800x600, plus the catalog displays too few items at a time. I did my best to troubleshoot it, and asked my husband (who was the one who picked it up, since he had the car) for advice, and he couldn't work it either, so we were thinking I might have to call the computer guys back and ask them what the heck they did, when I remembered that I have often seen the resolution problem complained of in the titles of Help forum threads. So I searched the Help forum and learned how to edit the graphic rules files, and lo, my game is the right size now. I still can't do smooth edges, and I need to check and see if I need to do the trick that lets the game access more than 2 GB again, but I was able to poke around and test the game and some new CC and so on last night with no problem, so I'm hoping I can play properly tonight.

I've download a lot of CC that needs to be compressorized, stripped of speed-slowing characters, and put into the correct places; and I need to finish my attempt to make Raynuss's camp coffee pot into a working percolator now that I have a place to test it; but that's all sideshow. I can finally finish the day at Lazlo Curious's house that I was in the middle of the last time the game crashed and I gave up!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Inventor
#2607 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 1:45 AM
Last night after I moved Mike and Sarah into their new home, they immediately decided to use the bathroom for both purposes. While Sarah was the first to shower, Mike was answering nature's call. Then as he waited to take a shower next he ripped a nasty fart, which Sarah chuckled at. Suddenly she freaked out and fled the shower, and that's when I realize Mike flushed the toilet seconds before. She snapped at him as he stepped into the shower, then she moaned over the flatulence. I laughed my butt off so hard I cried.

"Thanks! Now it's my turn finally!"

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#2608 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 8:01 PM
The Curiosi had a busy Saturday. Lazlo and Crystal, in their house across the street from the Bunker, taught Darwin to walk and talk. He was already pottytrained, and Lazlo has a day off Sunday to teach him the nursery rhyme before his birthday.

Vidcund's wife Monica gave birth to a blond, dark-blue-eyed son they named Euclid in the morning.

In the afternoon, Pascal threw a birthday party for his daughter Mitchie. She grew into a teen, but can't decide what gender, if any, she prefers. I roll for aspirations in Strangetown, but in this case gave her two chances to be Knowledge (because, Curious) and two to be Popularity (because she's been a gadabout for her entire childhood). All the same, she rolled Family, so figuring out who she's attracted to is an urgent matter! (She has a turn-off for unemployment, and I hate teen jobs, so she may take awhile getting that first kiss.)

And then the game crashed while I was writing up the story album; but it was only the game, not the computer. Since nothing about the album should strain the machine, I've either got something set up suboptimally, or it's a mechanical problem related to the fact that our house is 100 years old and a museum of outdated wiring.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#2609 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
And then the game crashed while I was writing up the story album; but it was only the game, not the computer. Since nothing about the album should strain the machine, I've either got something set up suboptimally, or it's a mechanical problem related to the fact that our house is 100 years old and a museum of outdated wiring.
That has happened to me too Peni. Not often, but it has happened once or twice. And when I went back in, everything worked normally. Now I play on a netbook with its own battery, so any temporary outage should just result in the computer switching to battery. I've just put it down to "one of those things". But the fact that it's happened makes me try save before going into storytelling. Which in turn makes me unwilling to do any storytelling till my Sims get home from any community lot visits.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#2610 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 5:54 AM
Strangetown Tommy Ottomas is now a Fortune sim. His party really took off when Tina caught Isaiah flirting with Gabriella even though he's still mad at her because Juan Smith flirted with her at an earlier birthday party. Tina beat Gabriella up and she's still not sure why.

Further down the Road to Nowhere, Kristen Grunt gave birth to the inevitable brown-haired, blue-eyed child, named Lyla. Buzz is in a great mood, undimmed by the prospect of his elder birthday and invited Tank and David over. Buck invited Ripp and his girlfriend Sharla, who brought her grandmother. Everyone cooed over the baby and Kristen conscientiously talked to both her husband's older sons and their future son-in-law, David. Ripp didn't like it when Buzz started talking about sports, but agreed to play catch with him anyway.

Mad Poster
#2611 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 10:58 AM
In addition to the 2 fire-ball ejecting volcanoes that I created, there's now a 'treasure-seeking' jungle that has continual rainfall and a huge waterfall shower. There's also a 'luau and wedding' lot that features the usual entertainment items, such as the banquet, bed of hot coals, and the huge vat of 'jungle juice' which is highly intoxicating. Plus a hot-tub where wedding guests can celebrate.
Someday I'll actually get around to playing the individual lots, but right now I'm having fun making tropical community lots. It's a challenge to make them look tropical. I don't think I've spent that much time ever creating such complicated lots-but at least they'll be gorgeous and functional.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#2612 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 12:01 PM
i've been playing in a megahood consisting of polgannon widespot shady shores sedona elsewhere middleground baskerville mountainside valley meadow creek bayside flats and europa there is also a downtown emerald heights and the universities are branianna land grant uni and quadington uni

anyway i played in widespot first and gave the beech family a makeover,then the baby girl was born called dusty (i hope this is a pun) afterwards i went to the harts where candy had her baby girl minnie (another pun?) mary married junior mann so her baby is called sea mann...pennys baby is called pierce as in pierced heart yeah..i'm not the best and i'm stuck for ideas what should i do next?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#2613 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 9:47 PM
After retiring, Carlos Contender threw a party. Everybody loved it.
Mad Poster
#2614 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 4:52 AM
Tank has graduated and moved back in with The General, Buck, Kristen, and Lyla. Toward whom he has a negative relationship! I don't think he's as down with Buzz remarrying and having another child as he lets on. Perhaps he thinks she shouldn't exist because Buzz was such a lousy parent the first time around?

To Franciss III and Jasmine Worthington, twin sons - Francis IV and Rea. The boarding house is bursting at the seams now! Everyone there - Faith and Herbert Goodie, Fran and Jas, Zoe Zimmerman, and Mickey Dosser - has had a turn at feeding and changing diapers.

Lab Assistant
#2615 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 10:38 PM
In Pleasantwater Village...

Delarosa - Florence was running her home business minding her own personal business when Gilbert Jacquet stopped by. ACR decided that they should have a thing, so they had a thing, and Florence ended up pregnant. For the rest of her story, see Jacquet.

Tinker - Stephan and Wanda have not bought a toy store yet, but they have their eye on one. Currently, they have been unsuccessfully trying for a baby. Meanwhile, Melody has turned into something of a wild child. She threw a party and invited several neighborhood teens (playable and townies) and ended up sleeping with a townie boy. She got pregnant. Due to Chris Hatches parent reaction to teen pregnancy mod, her parents were pissed at her, but they allowed her to move her townie boyfriend in. The same day he moved in, he died when a satelite fell on him. Melody gave birth to a baby girl named Autumn, but decided she couldnt keep her. She gave the baby to the foster home/orphanage run by the Goodie family. She has not learned her lesson, and has been recently sleeping with Chester Gieke, though she isn't pregnant yet.

Jacquet - Denise and Gilberts plans were upended when Florence Delarosa moved in, pregnant with Gilberts baby. They got married and are now trying to raise baby Gabriel. Denise is an immense help, and though she thinks that no woman is good enough for Gilbert, she likes Florence enough and adores her grandson. She adopted a cat.

Ramirez - Checo and Lisa thought that Tessa being older meant that they could finally focus on their furniture store, but then life happened. Specifically, Tabitha, Taegan and Tamara, the new Ramirez triplets, happened. It will be a while before they can make time for the store again, or even time for Tessa...or each other. Life is hard at the Ramirez household.

Larson - Jodie and Jason bought a cheap little house together and went about integrating into the community. Jodie integrated rather well with Malcolm Landgraab. The two fell madly in love and got married. For more on Jodie, see Landgraab. Alone and lonely without his twin sister, Jason tried desperately to find someone. He had a thing going with Nina Caliente for a while, but it turned out he was a better match with Dina. Dina was very early in a pregnancy with Mortimer Goths baby at the time (but Jason thinks it is his). Now, they live in the Larson house together raising little Jason Jr.

Landgraab - Malcolm and Jodie are very lovey-dovey. They had a baby named Malcolm V and frequently have Jason and Dina over for dinner. Malcolms businesses are going well. Really, these guys aren't that exciting.

Gieke - Chester bought a little house where he planned to build robots. Planned being the key word here. He got abducted by aliens and, thanks to BO's Alien Experiments mod, came back a plantsim! He likes it! He spawned and raised a plant baby named Lilly who has since moved out on her own (see Gieke 2). He is currently growing a produce garden and has a thing with Melody Tinker, though he is more serious than she is about it.

Broke - Brandi, Beau and little Tammi live alone in the trailer. Dustin got Angela pregnant and moved out (see Broke 2). Brandi has been dating a townie name Vain, but doesnt seem too serious about him yet. Beau is doing well in school, and little Tammi learned all her toddler skills.

Lothario - Don managed on his own for a while, but decided on a date that he wanted to marry Nina. See Caliente for more.

Caliente - Don and Nina were living a happy, active life. So far, neither of them have cheated. Don got abducted and gave birth to alien twins, Jackie and Cliff. Nina never wanted children and is stuck being their primary caregiver. She has been considering taking her cat and leaving.

Burb - John and Jennifer had a little girl named Linda and have been focusing most of their attention on her. Lucy became a teen and a romance sim along with it. She is currently seeing Fricorith Tricou, but it might be because Alexander Goth is taken. Lucy would swear that money has nothing to do with it, but...well, she's sure not chasing the poor guys.

Goth - Mortimer was ready to marry Dina (he has no idea that he got her pregnant) when Bella returned from wherever she was. He and Bella renewed their vows and he kindly explained to Dina that his heart belonged to another. He and Bella have a new baby, their last since Bella is almost and elder, and named her Frida. Cassandra was left at the alter by Don, which turned out to be a good thing, because she found true love with Darren Dreamer. She lives there now, see see the Dreamer paragraph for more on her. Alexander became a teen with a knowledge aspiration and is madly in love with Gvaudoin Tricou.

Dreamer - Darren, Cassandra and Dirk are as happy as can be. Dirk loves Cassandra as a step mother and is thoroughly enjoying his baby brother Gunther. Also, Dirk has been welcomed as a grandchild into the Goth family, so his college tuition will be covered by Grandpa Goth. Dirk is still dating Lilith Pleasant.

Tricou 2 - Nylissit, Kiernan and Gvaudoin had to leave the House of Fallen Trees because Gvaudoin and her dad kept fighting with everyone. They now live in Pleasantview across from the Goths. They recently had triplets, Gaston, Veronique and Celeste. Gvaudoin is dating Alexander Goth, which actually started after she got into a fight with him. He won.

Pleasant - Angela got pregnant and her standing dropped with her parents. She and Dustin got their own place (see Broke 2). With Angela gone, Lilith has flourished, becoming a straight A student and friends with both her parents, proving that she can be a 'dutiful' daughter, too. She is even BFFs with Angela now. Mary-Sue is 4 days to becoming an elder and she and Daniel are expecting.

Goodie - Herbert and Faith Goodie founded a foster home/orphanage in Pleasantview. They currently have 7 children living with them consisting of the Newson clan and baby Autumn Tinker. On the last rotation, Gallagher was adopted by Herb and Coral Oldie after they visited the orphanage. Herbert and Faith are considering adopting Gavin for themselves and Autumn Tinker is set to be adopted by Lilly Gieke.

Oldie - Herb and Coral Oldie had a little girl, Shelby, as elders. She became a toddler and they worried that she would get lonely. Their daughter, Mary-Sue Pleasant, was really much too old to really bond with her toddler sister. So, they visited the childrens home and decided to adopt Gallagher Newson (now Oldie). The family is very happy and Gallagher is thrilled to have a new family.

Broke 2 - Dustin and Angela has a shotgun wedding after Angela got pregnant. They moved out together and into a very cheap house downtown. Angela gave birth to twins, Lavinia and Tiberius. Both are struggling with school and usually go on opposite days unless they can get somewhat to babysit...usually Dustins mother Brandi. Dustin still works in the criminal career and is getting by, but barely. These guys never have a lot of money and both are still hoping to go to college.

Geike 2 - Lilly Gieke only recently moved out of her fathers house. As a plantsim, she missed out on a large chunk of life that most sims get to experience. She is in no hurry for love, but does want a family. She decided to adopt little Autumn Tinker, unwanted daughter of her fathers wild girlfriend. Autumn will move in at the start of the next rotation.

Tricou - Back from the dead, the Tricou family is trying to pick up where they left off. Jennail and Keirnan are expecting a baby, Fricorith is dating Lucy Burb. John Smith and Jennicor had a new baby girl named Bellatrix. Nylissit still visits regularly, but Kiernan is not allowed after he got into a fight with Jennicor. Fricorith and Gvaudoin are best friends, but Gvaudoin doesnt visit much since she hates her aunt Jennail and tries to fight her.

I think thats it. If I missed anyone from Pleasantview or Bluewater Village, let me know. I think I got them all, though.

I play on a strict 2 day rotation.

They should use The Sims 2 in psychology....it could work wonders.
Scholar
#2616 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:58 AM Last edited by BlueAlien : 12th Dec 2017 at 5:08 AM.
I decided to start playing the megahood I made a few weeks ago, and the whole thing has already turned into one almighty dust-up!

It started with the Contrary household, where Rick was slapping his father around, then got started on his mother, until they were lining up taking turns to slap him in between him slapping them - this was all autonomous. Finally, Rick announced that he hated his parents and ran away. I was inclined to think "Good riddance", but the welcome wagon came over and within a few minutes Opal was slapping Natasha Uno and had a couple of fights with her. By the time the wagon left, Opal had wants to see Natasha's ghost and for her own son to be a zombie, although Edward was still longing for positive interactions with the boy. Then Opal showed up at the Jocque's place and picked a couple more fights with somebody else, before going on to the Aspirs' and fighting non-stop there, too! So now I'm thinking maybe it's not Rick's fault he has a psychotic mother, and maybe Edward will call the police on the next rotation, although he'll only have a 50/50 chance of getting Rick back by then.

Thence to Strangetown, where the Grunt household opened with the General and Tank slapping each other. Then the General went after Ripp while Tank was mean to Buck. Buck started crying hysterically, and Ripp went over to console him (that was just so sweet!). But once Buck had calmed down, Ripp poked the General, and then got slapped non-stop for about three hours, until the welcome wagon showed up and I sent the poor lad inside to make some sandwiches. Deprived of a son to thump, the General started in on Nina Caliente, and then picked an all-out fight with Nervous Subject. Now he's got wants to fight Olive and PT Smith. Meanwhile Tank, who supposedly wants to become General, kept bursting into tears and rushing out of the room at the slightest altercation, so I really don't think he's cut out for the army!

The one household that didn't have any negative interactions, although I'd been expecting them, was the Spectre place. Olive and Ophelia seemed to be getting along really well, chatting happily before finally settling down to study. So I've decided to play Olive as a misunderstood character who actually has a really good heart. When Nervous called to tell her about the General being totally out of control and knocking poor Ripp around, Olive used her magical Cat Stone to bring Ripp and Buck to her house. Ripp is just about ready to go to university anyway, but it'll save him three hours of abuse on the next rotation, and little Buck will be in a much safer and healthier environment (once I move the graveyard, anyway).

Meanwhile, I need to figure out prison tokens and get Opal Contrary and Buzz Grunt locked up for child abuse, along with multiple counts of harassment, assault and breach of the peace. I have never seen this much violence in a hood - there's always that one dormie, but I've never had a parent hit their teen before, or vice versa. And the main hood is Pleasantview, so I've still got the unpleasant Pleasants to come.
Scholar
#2617 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 6:31 AM
I was discussing trans Sims in this thread and while I was taking pictures, I just had to play it because, well...Sims, man. They draw you in.

Anyway, my trans couple Jo and Alex were having a normal day until their son Christian came out as trans as well and renamed herself Christiana.

Mom, Alex was thrilled.

After that Christiana and her two siblings Jonah and Hannah went to college. Alex then announced she was pregnant with twins! After a harrowing day at work Jo went outside to relax and was promptly destroyed with a falling satellite.

Since it is an apartment lot (It's the trailer park), I guess there's a new decoration to look at! Right next to the children's playground, complete with smoke and radiation!

The Nice Witch down the way (who saw the whole thing and sobbed loudly), decided she should comfort the grieving, pregnant widow by marching in her house and making out with her. She did this twice and would not leave even when I locked to disallow lot visitors. So I deleted her. This threw a malfunction and her apartment was suddenly empty. I had to call her on the phone and invite her back to get her back in her own place.

Meanwhile in a different town far away, Pascal Curious another trans Sim was enjoying a family day of celebration. Her adopted son Patrick was having his birthday.

Her daughter Sara was from an abduction (something borked the baby when I moved to a new place and her alien dad was taken from her family line. So I had Nervous adopt her with the Sim Blender).

The whole family came to support Patrick.

Left to right, Nervous, Vidcund, Jenny, Pascal, and Lazlo.

Patrick grew up and is now Romance. He has scary red eyes, thanks to some fun townie genetics I have put in and loves his mime face mask. I will make him knowledge second and he may end up a warlock someday...definitely will be in the predi...uh..whatever, magician.

Since Nervous wants 6 grandchildren we better get busy. Pascal is now pregnant with their first bio child together. :lovestruc

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#2618 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 11:41 AM
Still sorting and settling in with my communist Monopoly sims who have refugeed (and taken over) the beautiful country of Elsewhere. Turns out some of Elsewhere's provinces were the original homes for the some of the residents of the defunct Monopoly. The province of Bitville, now called Anywhere is home to several of the brothers and sisters, (twins a lot of them) of some refugees. Of course, their (the Monopoly residents) exposure to nuclear radiation has alteredn their looks, so you can't see the resemblance. In reality, I've had to just rename the residents of Bitville.

Currently, I'm visiting the beautiful Bluewater Village Province. Wouldn't you know it, there are a lot of relatives of Monopoly living there, too. I've just come from the home of the Jacquets, Libbie and her son, Cyril. The Council nationalized the bakery. While Cyril was unhappy, Libbie was actually relieved. The bakery was barely making money. They were just squeaking by. She was tired of being on her feet all day in a hot industrial kitchen, making pastries she was just going to have to donate at the end of the day. She likes her new job, part-time, of course, at the paintball range. The Council approved her part-time position because of her health (she spends a lot of time resting).

Cyril's having a tougher go of it. He really liked working in the bakery. He liked being the boss, working the front, as the face of the business. Yes, he had always dreamt of having a baseball career. And he did get a job in that profession. But, he washed out early. Now, he's working at the science lab, trying to stay away from the nuclear stuff because, yikes! some of his neighbors look weird.

He hates his job, he hates his life. He's just miserable.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Lab Assistant
#2619 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 5:26 PM
While still messing around with object retexture I made this, the main 8 Kraftwerk albums (or the Catalogue if you prefer) as framed pictures, and I hope to put it up for download soon. Only thing is, I first want to figure out if it's possible to merge them in a single package file rahter than have the eight files separated one from another.
Screenshots

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Mad Poster
#2620 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 12:03 AM
With the mod that lets baby kittens and puppies have patterns, I went to the Sunshine Orphanage and used Christianlov's Baby Pet Creator to fill up the adoption pool. Next time I might do it in a special animal shelter household because all the Sims living in the orphanage got multiple "[pet] was born!" and "[pet] had babies!" memories.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#2621 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 12:21 AM
That moment when a Sim pops up a fear that would otherwise be a desire for their aspiration.

Yesterday when I had a Sim on a date with her shy boyfriend in the 50's-style diner, I temporarily made a visiting Sim selectable so he can stop dancing and let his wife all over him. Not only was this guy's wants all blanked out, but he even had a fear of wanting a baby regardless of him being a family Sim. He's rolled wants to have babies several times before (and he and his wife have a set of twins as teens now), so I thought that was odd. No, his secondary aspiration is not romance.

Hopefully it was a dumb glitch to scare me. I haven't popped into the family to see if his desires have resorted back to normal but I assume so.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Theorist
#2622 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 2:39 AM
The first Sims that were around when Sims 1 was released are currently being born in my copy of the Beginning of Pleasnatview neighborhood.

Simis and Jocasta Bachelor had Michael at the beginning of this rotation (I changed their DNA so they'd have naturally black hair) and eventually I'll have to decide whether he'll follow their footsteps as a warlock.
And later in the rotation both Jeff Pleasant and Diane Danders were born (had to change some DNA here also, in order to make Jennifer and Daniel Pleasant possible)
Gunther Goth and Cornelia Crumplebottom are going to grow up next rotation and then have Mortimer. Soon all the Gen 1 Pleasantview VIPs will be accounted for.
Top Secret Researcher
#2623 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 5:25 AM
I'm hoping to get a megahood started and I went to get Tarlia's cleaned templates and the links are broken I messaged her on Tumblr so while I wait I think i'll work on setting up spreadsheets/rules and figure out what I want to do with everyone. So many ideas!

My Simblr
He/They
Mad Poster
#2624 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 5:47 AM
Ophelia Nigmos has graduated but won't be moving back in with Nervous just yet. She has loose ends to wrap up, including pledging Emily Lee. Ginger Newson is now a Junior and a Philosophy major, which she guesses is as good as anything.

Mary Gavigan has given birth to a little girl, Eve, with brown eyes. Nathan is wracking his brains trying to think who on his side of the family (it has to be his side) has brown eyes. He thinks that gene must've been lurking for decades. Isaiah is not thrilled about having a baby to take care of on top of his backlog of homework, but he doesn't complain. Except to Fuzzbucket the kitten, when no one else is around. Gallagher has called him twice and he's starting to feel stupid for being mad at him. Which doesn't actually make him any less mad, but Gallagher is determined not to lose this friendship.

Forum Resident
#2625 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 6:05 PM
Finally got myself out of a blank state of creativity and finished the Wright's family home in their private cove.
The Wrights loved it! The kids went right ahead and played cops and robbers on the beach - because it's more fun if it's more difficult to run in the sand
my child sims are going to have muscled legs once they grow up!!!
I was started with Dutch Colonial, and then Craftsman, AND THEN Mediterranean but somehow I ended up with a floorplan from Pinterest! well the important thing is they loved it and that's what matters u v u
Screenshots
Page 105 of 349