Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 10:54 PM
Default WCIF Dog Walking CC S4
So I've been looking for some better looking dog CC to add to my game, because the bulky harnesses that come with C&D is kinda ugly imo and I wanted a better variety of walking gear. I have a choke collar downloaded from TSR and so far that's all I've been able to find. I also was looking for a service dog harness but I know someone else has posted about that already.

I wanted to find something like this for harnesses since they're just so much simpler and frankly more functional than the ones in game.

Also if there are any headcollars/muzzles available, kinda like this:

And finally I really want some doggie shoes/booties because my dogs wear them on the hot pavement irl, and I'd really like to be able to put them on in towns like Desert Springs where it's bound to get scorching for those poor pixel guys!

And I also want something like a snood, which is basically a dog scarf.

Aand finally, a cooling coat like this.

None of these images are mine, credit to original photographers of course.

Let me know if these exist or if you'd be willing to make them and I'll help in any way I can!

Thanks,
Charlee
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:34 PM
I've been looking for something like this too - its insane! I can't find anything anywhere.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 7:16 PM
I've seen this bridle used on dogs https://kalino-thesims.tumblr.com/p...or-your-animals

No Blood No Bone No Ash!