Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 10:04 PM Last edited by rena2sweet4u : 8th Sep 2017 at 10:27 PM.
Default WCIF Recolors of the CL talking toilet recolors?
Well...I've googled and can't seem to find any recolors of this toilet. The ones that we have to choose from in game are ugly...Help?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 1:02 AM
I have not seen any-- most of the toilet recolors I've seen are for BG toilets. You might check the list of creators that take requests and see if anyone does recolors and ask.. I'd offer but I'm in the middle of reinstalling my Sims 3 and 4 games and my modding tools right now (and testing all my CC since more stuff got borked in the last patch and I hadn't finished updating everything for the toddler patch when my computer crashed). ... If you don't mind waiting a few weeks I can make them for you.. but if you want them sooner best check the creators who take requests threads-- I have a few other projects I need to upload first and am in the middle of uploading my Ts2 and Ts3 archives to my Simblr before I start anything new.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deestar
I have not seen any-- most of the toilet recolors I've seen are for BG toilets. You might check the list of creators that take requests and see if anyone does recolors and ask.. I'd offer but I'm in the middle of reinstalling my Sims 3 and 4 games and my modding tools right now (and testing all my CC since more stuff got borked in the last patch and I hadn't finished updating everything for the toddler patch when my computer crashed). ... If you don't mind waiting a few weeks I can make them for you.. but if you want them sooner best check the creators who take requests threads-- I have a few other projects I need to upload first and am in the middle of uploading my Ts2 and Ts3 archives to my Simblr before I start anything new.

@Deestar Thanks! I don't mind waiting