Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2011 at 8:53 PM
Default This is a group for people who are willing to make avatars.
Anyone who is willing to make avatars for people can post in this thread after joining. You are confirming that you are actually making the avatar, not downloading it. And you are confirming that you are willing to work on it until you get it right.

(I was going to use this for a group image, but it's "not able to move the picture to the destination." Image Shack had no trouble, though.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
#2 Old 8th May 2011 at 1:26 AM
I've joined.
#3 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 11:29 PM
*Coughs*

Soz
Site Helper
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 11:48 PM
I just thought that since we had a place for all kinds of CC to be requested in the WCIF forums, it would be handy to have a spot where someone who wants a custom avatar could request it. And considering how quiet this place has been, If I had made a thread somewhere it would be on page 155 by now.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Site Helper
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 9:26 PM
Bye Lilly.

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 7:28 PM
I think i can help w/ this.

*Sigh*
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 8:13 PM
I like your idea.
Have you ever thought of a kind of a gallery? A thread where you can post your creations? To make people curious.

regards
VampireSim :D
Site Helper
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 9:02 PM
That would mean tracking down all the ones I've made... It's a great idea, though.

Instructor
#9 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 11:24 AM
I'm glad, that you like the idea.
I'll search in my files and pick some fotos and graphics.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 7:25 PM
Hi there, I'm glad that there is a group like this!

Please do not take this as an insult, but don't you think that we need a better avatar for this group?I' mean, we are supposed to be artists here!
Site Helper
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 7:46 PM
If anyone can make a better one, I would be happy to use it. ( I had to draw that one with a trackball. ) Post it in this thread, and if we get more than one I'll make a poll with them and we can vote.