Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 8:39 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Game won't start after removing SecuRom
I just uninstalled securom from my computer and then followed up with using a no cd patch so that way the game doesn't automatically just reinstall securom. Problem is now I'm getting this error:

I looked up what it meant and people were saying its because of graphics card or because of someone using an integrated graphics card. Thing is my game ran decent before I removed the securom and after I did it the game won't even launch at all whereas before it did. Can someone help me find out a solution to this issue?

System Specs:

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 8:45 AM
If you are on Windows 10, restarting the pc should fix all drivers.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 9:38 AM
I have restarted and the problem still persists
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 10:28 AM
That is strange - I think you have the UC? My advice will be to head to the Leefish site.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 3:57 PM
Can I suggest you post over at Leefish about this - for two reasons? 1. They tend to know a lot more about this sort of thing over there and 2. talking about using a noCD hack on here is getting close to breaking site rules which don't allow linking to stuff like that.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 7:02 PM
Yes I do have the ultimate collection. Ok then I'll post there.