Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 5:33 PM Last edited by keyqueen : 3rd Jul 2017 at 6:40 PM.
Default Milkshape error loading texture.
I am using milkshape for the first time. Everything goes fine until I try to import a texture for my mesh it, says "error downloading texture". I exported the texture in SimPE from one of the recolors of the mesh that I'm trying to edit.
Does some one have any idea why it won't load the textures?

Editing, to add that I get the same error when tiring to import a fresh pnj file created in Microsoft paint.
Advertisement
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#2 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keyqueen
I am using milkshape for the first time. Everything goes fine until I try to import a texture for my mesh it, says "error downloading texture". I exported the texture in SimPE from one of the recolors of the mesh that I'm trying to edit.
Does some one have any idea why it won't load the textures?

Editing, to add that I get the same error when tiring to import a fresh pnj file created in Microsoft paint.

I have gotten this kind of problem before. And I think it's because milkshape sees the file name as been too long. What I do when this happens is I open the image in my 2d program and them re-save the file with a shorter name. Then import the file you just saved instead of the one you exported from SimPe.

I hope this helps.