Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

Chax

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 4113 (Who?), Viewed: 156183 times.
Page 165 of 165
Alchemist
#4101 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 8:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Bravo
PETA is a fucking joke. All they do is make you feel bad and act against their own moral.

I already knew that. South Park depicted them as deviants who commit bestiality on the regular, so if they are reported for that, I would not be surprised.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Field Researcher
#4102 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 9:27 AM
Back in college all those PETA people tried to tell me stuff, nope didn't even let them get near me. Don't get me wrong though I die every time ASPCA comes on TV as much as the next guy, but sorry not sorry, I will continue to eat my chicken nuggets.

- Sent from my iHell
Mad Poster
#4103 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 4:19 PM Last edited by smorbie1 : 12th Aug 2018 at 11:12 PM.
Rico, becoming a vegan or vegetarian is a personal choice. I was one for awhile, but like often happens, I got sick from the diet. Don't let anyone bully you into something.

My story begins a couple of weeks ago. I take a medication designed to kill any cancer cells remaining in my body. I will be on this for nine more years. I also take medication for asthma, depression and anxiety, and cholesterol control, as well as severe allergies. So, I called my drugstore, let's call it Stalmart, on Tuesday of that week to ask for a refill of my cancer meds. On Wednesday, my doctor called in refills of my other meds. Stalmart now had six meds to fill for me.

Wednesday ticked by. Thursday came and went. Friday disappeared, and Saturday my son went to pick up my medication. (I couldn't go because I dropped a keyboard on my foot and it's not foot shaped anymore.) They handed him a couple of packages and he asked whether that was all of them. Assured it was, he left.

It wasn't. My allergy medication and statin drug were there. No cancer meds, no dep/anx, no inhalers.

I called and was sent to the pharmacist. He said they were out of ALL the others.

So, follow me here. You got requests for these meds five days ago. No one thought to order them? No one thought they were important enough to call me and tell me to get them filled elsewhere?

Well, our manager is on extended leave. I'm just filling in.

I'm sorry. Does that mean I have to die? I'm not following your logic.

He promised to order the drug and have it ready by next weekend (today).

I promised him I was changing pharmacies.

So, Monday morning I called the only other pharmacy in Armpit. They were happy to have my business. Stalmart didn't want to transfer the prescriptions, though, completing their journey from ineptitude to malfeasance. I finally called my doctors and had them send new scrips to the new pharmacy. Sometime during this period, someone must have spoken with Stalmart because they finally sent my scrips and my insurance info.

My new pharmacy set me up with something called Easy Fill where I don't have to count my pills anymore. They track them and automatically fill AND deliver them to me.

So, screw you Stalmart.

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Field Researcher
#4104 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 11:33 AM
Oh boy I been through so much drama with medication refills. So this is stupid I called in my medication at like 2/3am as usual because I don't get put on hold. The girl was like ok ready tomorrow. Well anyway I went 2 days later and nothing was ready. I'm like "you told me it would be ready why the hell would you say that if it wasn't? I'm like literally out I have one pill left and now you tell me another 2 days? You owe me holdovers for these 2 and being that this is strattera and lithium I am NOT supposed to be off them. So give me my holdover I know you have them back there." "Ok 10 minutes." My eyes rolled back so much I probably looked like a zombie. But hey it could be worse, I could be on PPO still and not HMO, that was so much worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smorbie1
Rico, becoming a vegan or vegetarian is a personal choice. I was one for awhile, but like often happens, I got sick from the diet. Don't let anyone bully you into something.

My story begins a couple of weeks ago. I take a medication designed to kill any cancer cells remaining in my body. I will be on this for nine more years. I also take medication for asthma, depression and anxiety, and cholesterol control, as well as severe allergies. So, I called my drugstore, let's call it Stalmart, on Tuesday of that week to ask for a refill of my cancer meds. On Wednesday, my doctor called in refills of my other meds. Stalmart now had six meds to fill for me.

Wednesday ticked by. Thursday came and went. Friday disappeared, and Saturday my son went to pick up my medication. (I couldn't go because I dropped a keyboard on my foot and it's not foot shaped anymore.) They handed him a couple of packages and he asked whether that was all of them. Assured it was, he left.

It wasn't. My allergy medication and statin drug were there. No cancer meds, no dep/anx, no inhalers.

I called and was sent to the pharmacist. He said they were out of ALL the others.

So, follow me here. You got requests for these meds five days ago. No one thought to order them? No one thought they were important enough to call me and tell me to get them filled elsewhere?

Well, our manager is on extended leave. I'm just filling in.

I'm sorry. Does that mean I have to die? I'm not following your logic.

He promised to order the drug and have it ready by next weekend (today).

I promised him I was changing pharmacies.

So, Monday morning I called the only other pharmacy in Armpit. They were happy to have my business. Stalmart didn't want to transfer the prescriptions, though, completing their journey from ineptitude to malfeasance. I finally called my doctors and had them send new scripts to the new pharmacy. Sometime during this period, someone must have spoken with Stalmart because they finally sent my scripts and my insurance info.

My new pharmacy set me up with something called Easy Fill where I don't have to count my pills anymore. They track them and automatically fill AND deliver them to me.

So, screw you Stalmart.

- Sent from my iHell
Field Researcher
#4105 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 9:59 AM
So I was reaching behind my jewelry box for something and I felt a strong poke. When I whipped my hand back my thumb knuckle was all gory with blood and skin discombobulated. (There was a shaver there) It bled pretty badly. 12 hours later it's still bleeding. Not profusely but not exactly stopping. If it bleeds much longer I'll have to go get stitches or something. A few years ago when I still lived at home I almost cut off my finger in a car door. I called my mom just to ask what to do and she said just stay there and she would take me to the ER. I was originally just going to go to work but I had 5 stitches put in first. I had fun grossing my boss out that day. xD

- Sent from my iHell
Field Researcher
#4106 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 3:16 PM
Still hate my life.just staying alive because I have to.My therapist is just a waste of money and kinda making everything worse by having me think about my past.She isn't helpful in my current obstacles because she literally can't do anything about politics or the fu*ked up economy or the fact that I'll probably die alone with no lover or kids on my side.
Field Researcher
#4107 Old Yesterday at 12:28 AM
My therapist is very good and I will share what she told me. Forget about the past, nothing you can do with it anyway. It will only hurt you and ruin your present and future. All you can do is build your future to how you want it to be. I told her how can I erase traumas and things that made me angry but she said just imagine a future with things you want and work toward it. My lithium helped me kick suicide attempts. Yeah politics suck but what I do is think is it directly affecting me? Have things changed with each leader? Let's just wait and let karma run its course. And that's with everything, not just politics. Get your hopes and dreams out of the trash, see if there's other ways. Good luck to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry4567
Still hate my life.just staying alive because I have to.My therapist is just a waste of money and kinda making everything worse by having me think about my past.She isn't helpful in my current obstacles because she literally can't do anything about politics or the fu*ked up economy or the fact that I'll probably die alone with no lover or kids on my side.

- Sent from my iHell
Field Researcher
#4108 Old Yesterday at 9:06 AM
So this (CENSORED) update really (CENSORED) up my game and my mods are all (CENSORED) up now. I (CENSORED) hate updates! #%&%^&!#^#^^%@[email protected]^%^*(^%&#%

- Sent from my iHell
Forum Resident
#4109 Old Today at 4:43 AM
Depressed? Try...
1) Sunlight
2) Sleep
3) Social interaction/support (with real people)
4) Hobbies (to distract from dark thoughts)
5) Exercise
6) Fish oil
7) cut out the bread and sugar (glycemic roller coaster)

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#4110 Old Today at 2:30 PM
Those are all very helpful, Emmett. Thank you.

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Scholar
#4111 Old Today at 3:10 PM
I'll take all those except for point 3 and replace it with God. People do enough for my depression as it is.

Personal downloads archived at Wordpress.
Mad Poster
#4112 Old Today at 4:26 PM
I'm pretty much like that, myself. Except I'm so socially isolated these days, I do welcome a little interaction. Not much, a little dab does it.

For example, I had jury duty a few weeks ago. After about three hours I was released for the week. I had to come home and sleep for about four hours to rest from all the energy it takes to be sociable for that long.

Alchemist
#4113 Old Today at 7:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoSuavecito
So I was reaching behind my jewelry box for something and I felt a strong poke. When I whipped my hand back my thumb knuckle was all gory with blood and skin discombobulated. (There was a shaver there) It bled pretty badly. 12 hours later it's still bleeding. Not profusely but not exactly stopping. If it bleeds much longer I'll have to go get stitches or something. A few years ago when I still lived at home I almost cut off my finger in a car door. I called my mom just to ask what to do and she said just stay there and she would take me to the ER. I was originally just going to go to work but I had 5 stitches put in first. I had fun grossing my boss out that day. xD

Would've been fairly nasty if your finger was cut off. When I worked in a joinery/woodshop (idk the correct word), a colleague cut his fingers off with circle saw. Not a clean can-be-stictched-back-together cut, because the piece he had flew back into the saw from behind, literally ripping his fingers off. If I weren't out doing repairs I'd have to clean up that mess.

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home
#4114 Old Today at 9:02 PM
One of my cousins OD'd and died a couple nights ago. She was nine months younger than me and she had three kids. Why the hell would she do something that GODDAMMIT stupid? WHY? And I remember how she used to come over - often for birthdays - and one time we wore the party hats like bunny ears. And now she's gone. Hadn't contacted her in over twenty years either... she'd gotten into lots of trouble with the law though, from what I heard... and she'd been in prison.
Page 165 of 165