Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on Yesterday at 4:46 PM
Replies: 1789 (Who?), Viewed: 80024 times.
Page 72 of 72
Top Secret Researcher
#1776 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 5:03 PM
The phone hasn't rang, that's is a good thing.

It has been quiet thus so far sans the house chickens. They were screaming for hot meals, now apparently this is something funny on cartoons as one of them keeps laughing. I really need to get off my butt and do a water change on the 10-gallon. I've been doing them bi-weekly since there is only one fish in there. And then there is the squirrel.

All winter we've had one squirrel that was having a problem. I don't know what it was, but he was always missing patches of fur. At first I thought maybe something tried to grab and he managed to get away, but over the past few months, the bald patches would move around his body. His head and face were a mess for a while, that fur grew back in, but then the bald spots appeared on his hind legs and down his back. You get it.

This morning the squirrel that I didn't think would survive the winter came in to eat and he has all of his fur again. I know it is the same squirrel because the patches of where the new fur grew back is a different color than the rest of his coat. He's now a spotted squirrel instead of a gray squirrel.

Speaking of critters outside, I don't know if we still have our resident ground hog or not as I haven't seen her since September. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks as we're finally getting some warmer days. It is supposed to be 60 next Wednesday. It will be like having a heat wave as that is t-shirt weather in my world.

There's no rest for the wicked
Mad Poster
#1777 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 6:00 PM
I love that your birds watch cartoons.

I was just watching one of my floofies sleep. Both the coonies are rescues. She was thrown out of her apartment when she was about 6 months old (old enough that she had been fixed). She lived outside hiding in a bush for about 6 weeks before my son was able to coax her out and bring her to me. Yet somehow she never learned not to sleep on her side or her back with her belly wide open and exposed.

It's the cutest thing in the world, really, especially now that the belly is so big. I just don't know how she survived.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Alchemist
#1778 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 7:02 PM
Didn't sleep well last night. Really sore.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Lab Assistant
#1779 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 9:40 PM
my day went good,

i had to select some of my pictures and documents what's important to me

some of the documents with a story with me and a few quotes of mine since my dad is gonna fix my sims 2 issues for me
but that means my laptop is gonna get fixed and make my dad my laptop as brand as new so if i didn't saved that all up that means i lose all the things i got when i didn't save everything up there on time (my laptop is gonna get old since i have it 3 days before my 15th actual birthday on may the 19th because he's gonna get slow when i start it up again)

and hopefully i can play sims 2 soon!

in that meantime i was going outside and wandering everywhere, i didn't bumped into someone though even though there were a lot of people around the area i went (the beach and the shops)
luckily me i got home before dark hehe ;-)

and tomorrow in the evening i'm gonna eat fries/chips and that's my favourite food in general ;-)
Top Secret Researcher
#1780 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 2:33 PM Last edited by Gargoyle Cat : 18th Feb 2018 at 4:29 PM.
Default Fix'd typo
Tsarnaev brothers are back in the news. No surprise, the FBI didn't do their job back then either. I have yet to hear any bitching about pressure cookers being banned. It is going on 5 years. That is certainly that is more than enough time to make that happen.

I'm not happy today. The thought of the Tsarnaev brothers pisses me off. Dzhokhar is still living at the expense of taxpayers at Club Fed and nobody cares. Another f-ing double-standard.

Top Secret Researcher
#1781 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 3:38 PM
i feel okay i guess, though really tired. it's after 9am here and i still haven't been to sleep. i really need to sleep too because it's my friend's birthday today, and even though i know it will be hard for me to do right now i really want to talk to her on the phone since i haven't actually spoken with her in a while. she's in the same sort of place in life that i am, and knowing how crappy it can be to have to spend your birthday alone i don't want her to have to be alone on her birthday. with no job or money there was no way i could get her anything, so i spent a long time trying to write her a poem. i got to a point where i thought i ended it well, then just thought about so much more i wanted to say so it ended up being almost twice as long as i was going to make it. i hope she likes it, i really tried my best to let her know what she means to me and tried to show her how much i care about her. so it's off to bed hopefully, and hopefully i don't get too nervous about calling my friend when i wake up
Mad Poster
#1782 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 5:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat
Tsarnaev brothers are back in the news. No surprise, the FBI didn't do their job back then either. I have yet to hear any bitching about pressure cookers being banned. It is going on 5 years. That is certainly that is more than enough time to make that happen.

I'm not happy today. The thought of the Tsarnaev brothers pisses me off. Dzhokhar is still living at the expense of taxpayers at Club Fed and nobody cares. Another f-ing double-standard.

Oh, I care, all right.

Lab Assistant
#1783 Old Yesterday at 1:33 AM
by the way i crashed my game before so that's why i have a few ways how to fix this problem.

unless i missed something that didn't came up to me but i did all i could.
i could go to youtube or to wikihow (the last one say it all, how to fix the problem)

but one thing is for sure: i won't do anything about properties, i've done that a few times and i got ugly results: i had a bad quality, my game went too slow (and the game even stopped working when they are loading or creating a sim) and my screen was a bit too big
i won't do it ever again, i learned from that mistakes (i was watching youtube video's when my sims stopped working)

it has been awhile ever since my dad fixed my sims 2 problems (the last time my dad fixed my sims 2 problems was somewhere in june 2015)

but my day was normal: i went shopping with my mom since my dad had to work till 8AM at the evening, and i didn't bumped into someone again even though they were a lot of people around the shops

it's now 1:30AM at night (at the european time) so it's about the time i go to bed and sleeping since i have work at 9:00AM (i need to wake up at 7:45AM)
Scholar
#1784 Old Yesterday at 1:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorleontine6
by the way i crashed my game before so that's why i have a few ways how to fix this problem.

unless i missed something that didn't came up to me but i did all i could.
i could go to youtube or to wikihow (the last one say it all, how to fix the problem)

but one thing is for sure: i won't do anything about properties, i've done that a few times and i got ugly results: i had a bad quality, my game went too slow (and the game even stopped working when they are loading or creating a sim) and my screen was a bit too big
i won't do it ever again, i learned from that mistakes (i was watching youtube video's when my sims stopped working)

it has been awhile ever since my dad fixed my sims 2 problems (the last time my dad fixed my sims 2 problems was somewhere in june 2015)

but my day was normal: i went shopping with my mom since my dad had to work till 8AM at the evening, and i didn't bumped into someone again even though they were a lot of people around the shops

it's now 1:30AM at night (at the european time) so it's about the time i go to bed and sleeping since i have work at 9:00AM (i need to wake up at 7:45AM)

Sleep well!
Lab Assistant
#1785 Old Yesterday at 1:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogz2007
Sleep well!

thank you haha
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1786 Old Yesterday at 5:23 AM
Sick. Oh yeah there be bacteria all up in here. Club Bacteria where all the hottest singles mingle for Dingle's Pringles.

View my (WIP) Pinterest boards to find TS2 CC that fits Mediterranean, Middle East, and North African 'hoods of all Eras:
Cars | Historical | Misc | Build | Buy

needs more cups for his cups
Mad Poster
#1787 Old Yesterday at 1:38 PM
Yeah, there's a lot of crap going around. Take care of yourself

Lab Assistant
#1788 Old Yesterday at 3:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
Sick. Oh yeah there be bacteria all up in here. Club Bacteria where all the hottest singles mingle for Dingle's Pringles.

i think a lot of people are sick right now, i was the one of them
i coughed like a lot, i had a sore throat, my voice was kinda different,i got a headache, i got a stitch to my side, i almost throwned up because of the gagging, i choked very ugly back by then
and i even had a dry throat i don't have that sh!t anymore though but it really sucks being sick

and the worse part of this all was during old and new, i was almost 2 weeks sick

i hope you feel better soon
Alchemist
#1789 Old Yesterday at 5:04 PM
A little achy getting up. Nice dreams though of one of my crushes playing nurse to me.

I think I am getting a cold.

http://richinc.boards.net <--- My forum. Currently has a general talk board and a cooking board. Check back for more boards... please don't hurt me.
Top Secret Researcher
#1790 Old Yesterday at 6:09 PM
Life is good when people listen. We need more 'listeners'....

Page 72 of 72