Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 32 (Who?), Viewed: 3615 times.
Page 2 of 2
Alchemist
#26 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 1:42 AM
Any time the cat testifies in English against me at home. She's a Siamese mix with Siamese as her dominant genes in communication.

Been a recurring dream for a while, at least since the blackout last month.

Sometimes, she'll catch me kissing some guy I like and if it's someone married, she gets me into a cat fight between me and the guy's wife.

Sometimes, she'll tattle on me and my bad habits to my dad.

Sometimes, she'll blackmail me into feeding her sour cream, whipped cream or cream cheese.

When I wake up from her wrecking my life with her English language skills...I check to see if she still speaks in the language of beasts.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:53 AM
I dreamt I went to a psychic who was a trump supporter and asked her what she foresaw to make her vote that way and everything changed around me to like 2026 and trump supposedly did something to save us and Obama said he would have done it and Hillary said no I would have and Bernie is just laughing at the both of them and then the 4 of them turn around and stab the people in the back and only serve the politicians and the fighting was a big sham and it was never about the people so we destroyed each other while they took over the country and we became slaves.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 3:53 PM
i had a horrible dream last night,

i kind of dreamed about the Halloween but in a worse part (worse then usual)
i dreamed about an haunted house

i said that i thought it won't hurt to look to an haunted house in a Halloween way so i went inside
but it turned out it was a maze so i didn't knew where everything was
then i went upstairs and they were like 2 monsters

and of course they saw me too so they hang me up to the wall and thought i couldn't come out but i did while they were away
and so i ran away to the roof but they caught me and hang me up again but this time i got a difficult chain with me
and i called for help but nobody could hear me, expect for the monsters, they were about to kill me

but i don't know how it ends since i didn't knew the whole details but i remember the monsters saying that they were using me for their experiment or something like that

thank god it was all just a dream
#29 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 4:45 PM
Define "weird". I've definitely had some dreams that didn't make any sense, even though I barely remember them when I wake up.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Alchemist
#30 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard Snowflake
Define "weird". I've definitely had some dreams that didn't make any sense, even though I barely remember them when I wake up.

You answered your own question.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Theorist
#31 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:39 PM
I'm in a large autoclave and someone starts turning it on, and I'm yelling "HELP! SOMEONE'S IN HERE!"

I've also dreamed of being naked in public - sometimes while riding a bus - and I couldn't find anything to cover myself. Also had dreams about meeting Weird Al and even getting flirty at times with him, but he'd kinda keep me at an arm's length most of the time. Though sometimes he'd kiss me. But yeah... I kissed him on the cheek once in real life. Dunno if he knew what hit him though XD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 11:31 AM
i had this weird dream again about my old school (idk what i have with my old school last time)

i had a tradition we have to walk to the dunes but we had to wait till all students were at school
but someone was crying or was angry so i said to a girl to shut the f*ck up and she beat me up
then i had to sit to the reception (very weird) because i had to explain to the teachers why i screamed to the student who kept crying

then i was on the beach and forgot a shoe
so i was running to my old school again and in no time i was at a hotel, all exclusive
but the one bedroom was too tight and the other one the neighboors maked too much noises

so we had to stay at my friends house and i wasn't that happy because i wanted to stay at the hotel

i don't remember how it ends but i had a weird and a confussed dream
Field Researcher
#33 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 7:20 AM
Page 2 of 2