Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 16 (Who?), Viewed: 3321 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 6:25 PM
Default Who were your celebrity crushes when you were young?
I was weird. As a teenager I had crushes on Tim Russert and Herbert Hoover. Both of whom were dead by that time.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 11:13 AM
My first crush was on Darth Maul when I was 4 or so. Who knows why.
As a young teen it was more emo looking guys like Gerard Way and Pete Wentz, but mostly I focused my attention on real people.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Theorist
#3 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 3:14 PM
King Stupid. Both my crush and my ultimate form role model.
Alchemist
#4 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 5:13 PM
Bill Nye... obviously because the majority of my father's family are STEAM geniuses. Still crushing on him rather hard.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoosh Malooka
King Stupid. Both my crush and my ultimate form role model.

I had to google that one....I haven't lived in the UK in nearly 20 years and my son is 19 so I have no idea who that was...but thanks for the good chuckle!

I'm going to show my age here....

My crushes were: 1) Richard Dawson (from the old Family Feud but I liked him fro Hogan's Heroes because I am mad for anything British....)
2) Gopher from Love Boat
3) The blond guy from Dukes of Hazzards. (old tv show)

I'm sure there's more because I was one of those girls who had crushes on everyone...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 4:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
My first crush was on Darth Maul when I was 4 or so. Who knows why.
As a young teen it was more emo looking guys like Gerard Way and Pete Wentz, but mostly I focused my attention on real people.

I wish I had been like that.

Lots of girls at my high school had crushes on me and tried so hard to get me to date them but I kept rejecting them, looking back I can see why other people knew I was gay before I did.

I can't help but feel like I missed out on something though, given that I could have been the most popular guy there if I wasn't so busy being brooding :P
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 6:07 AM
My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Jimmy Eat World, Panic! At The Disco, AFI, Story of the Year, because I was an emo kid back then.

All the hoods are merely the same, so I made ones where all the Sims aren't straight.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 9:57 PM
My first celeb crush was Freddie Mercury. I remember wathcing him in Radio Gaga video, in the car and crushing. Then my mum walked into the room. Told her I liked the man in the car. Mum was like, "Yeah, he's dead." I was like 5 or 6 at the time lol. Thanks mum. I know I didn't have a chance with a famous grown gay man living across the seas and countries from me but... maybe if he was still alive? :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 9:31 AM
No, I've never had any type of crush for a celebrity/idol. Such thnigs aren't valued as anything but attention seekers and smut makers.

Tho for film people; I did have a slight crush on Jodelle Ferland. Very cute, didn't lose cute as aged. She played character in the kingdom hospital show as well as the silent hill.
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 5:19 AM
I would have done anything to be able to marry Bruno Mars. I still enjoy his music sometimes, but not as much as I did in 2011.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 4:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legacyoffailures
My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Jimmy Eat World, Panic! At The Disco, AFI, Story of the Year, because I was an emo kid back then.

I had the biggest crush on the guitarist from AFI, I even got to meet him and the band at a concert in Nashville.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 8:51 PM
i had a YUUUUUUUUUUUGE crush on Frank Sinatra when I was 14. it was intense.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 9:42 PM
Mark Hamil for some reason? no idea why.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 3:48 PM
Michael Jackson and a bunch of cartoon characters that I am too embarassed to name.
Alchemist
#15 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 4:29 PM
Ariana Grande and Janett Mccurdy. I think I was a fairly normal boy

If there'll be too many humans wherever I have to go, I'd rather stay home
#16 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 7:03 AM
Weird Al Yankovic. I even kissed him on the cheek at one of his concerts back in 1999.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 11:06 AM
Original cartoon Optimus Prime from the 1980's.

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.