Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#51 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 3:09 PM
Here is the package I have in /Delta/EP02 -- I don't know whether that's the whole thing or perhaps just a stripped-down set, but it does contain strings that will never occur in a Base game (I don't have EP02) so it looks like it might be the actual EP strings.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Delta_EP02_Strings_ENG_US.zip (89.8 KB, 142 downloads) - View custom content

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 3:22 PM
Latest version for Mac someone? Thanks
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 6:35 AM Last edited by Mary_Kroha : 10th Feb 2016 at 7:00 AM.
Hello! Could anyone share English strings for latest patch with all packs? Thanks!
EDIT: Nevermind, bought eng version via VPN. I really can't understand why EA doesn't allow just buy English language pack for region locked games.
Test Subject
#54 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 11:09 PM
Hey, does anyone have the English string pack from the latest patch? kind of impossible to do the grow fruit challenge without it....
Test Subject
#55 Old 24th Mar 2016 at 11:42 PM
Cancel that, fixed it with the instructions on this link - http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/1...nstead-of-text/
Test Subject
#56 Old 6th May 2016 at 10:47 PM
I need to translate all to greek language eny one can help me? how to get the file to translate .stbl file to greek and put it back to .pakege file?
i try with s4pe_0.4.3-beta in win 10 but it didnt work
Instructor
#57 Old 7th May 2016 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alex71
I need to translate all to greek language eny one can help me? how to get the file to translate .stbl file to greek and put it back to .pakege file?
i try with s4pe_0.4.3-beta in win 10 but it didnt work

Try this tool >> http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=564576
You will have to extract the various String tables from every EP GP you have.
This can be done with S4pe (Extract to package) or just make a copy.
Test Subject
#58 Old 8th May 2016 at 10:06 AM
Hi, does anyone have the English string pack from the latest patch? I have not possibility to buy English version.
Thank you in advance
Test Subject
#59 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 6:46 PM Last edited by hockeychick216 : 17th Jun 2016 at 6:55 PM. Reason: Wanted to add more info.
I'm having some issues with social interactions with employees for my restaurant for Dine Out. Whenever I try to use any of the managing interactions, there is only a blue restaurant symbol showing but no words. This can be very frustrating if I'm actually trying to manage my business. I don't know if this is a language string issue, but I thought I'd post here to see if anyone can help. Thanks!
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 10:54 AM
Hello, can anybody gave me English string pack for the latest version?
Field Researcher
#61 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 9:24 AM
Hey, can someone send me last string_ENG after updates?

My tumblr: diffevair-mods.tumblr.com
Page 3 of 3