Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 1:56 AM
Default Oasis Landing as a home world
I know there are downloads for Oasis Landing as a home world, but those don't have all the features of the real future areas. For instance, the taxis are normal rather than hover-cars, the townies wear normal clothes, and the plumbot waiters are just normal sims. Is there anyway to make all the futuristic features I just listed as the default for the Oasis Landing home world versions? Thank you!

Perry the Platypus
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 2:35 AM
I don't think you could do that, seeing that most of the downloaded worlds comes with randomly generated sims and townies. I would just start a household, move them into the future, and place in the missing rabbit holes. The future can play like a regular town, even having school systems for children and teens if you place in the rabbit hole.
#3 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 3:33 AM
In Oasis Landing, you can't do things related to procreation: you can't "try for baby", you can't use the science skill to clone a future resident.

There is an NRAAS mod that fixes that... I think Master Controller does it, but it may be woohooer.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
In Oasis Landing, you can't do things related to procreation: you can't "try for baby", you can't use the science skill to clone a future resident.

There is an NRAAS mod that fixes that... I think Master Controller does it, but it may be woohooer.

Actually I could get one of my Sims and Bella Bachelor to have a baby in the Future/Oasis Landing and I don't have any mods at all.