Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 3:24 AM
Default Only the Sim Showing Up in CAS
That about sums it up. I can spin them around, or zoom in to their face, but there's nothing else. No hair, clothing, makeup, skin, etc. No specific walk, voice, body shape, no choice of specific Sims, nothing. Obviously, I think the most recent patch has something to do with it, but anyone here know how I can get everything back?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 4:44 AM
Do you use mods? It sounds like it could be an outdated mod.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 5:42 PM Last edited by TickleYu : 8th Jun 2016 at 12:38 AM.
The same thing is happening to me. I think this has to do with the new gender non difference. I am going to start removing files and tell you what I find out SAGGG.

Update: SAGGG, from what I was reading around the web, it was a mod that is on MTS site that was causing this issue. It was the mod that gives you 3 or 4 columns in the CAS screen . The owner of the mod has updated it and I have downloaded and it works fine now.

I am not sure if there are other mods that might cause this, but for me, updating this mod did the trick.

I hope you have figured out your issue.

CRUNCH*A*TIZE ME CAP'N!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TickleYu
The same thing is happening to me. I think this has to do with the new gender non difference. I am going to start removing files and tell you what I find out SAGGG.

Update: SAGGG, from what I was reading around the web, it was a mod that is on MTS site that was causing this issue. It was the mod that gives you 3 or 4 columns in the CAS screen . The owner of the mod has updated it and I have downloaded and it works fine now.

I am not sure if there are other mods that might cause this, but for me, updating this mod did the trick.

I hope you have figured out your issue.

Yes, thank you, I finally have, and I think it was that particular mod. Now, I have a new problem: Apparently, ordering food or trying to check out said food scheme in Dine Out when you place a restaurant results in frozen screens. Anyone else have this problem?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 8:53 PM
Try removing your mods again. Start a new town and see if that fixes it.

I have seen other people post about this so it may or may not be a mod issue.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 5:29 PM
Thx my mod was doing that today because I haven't played/updated the game in a while