Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2018 at 8:40 PM
Default Sharing A Double Bed Against A Wall?
I'm currently playing a single-sim household, and because of that I put her (CC, not sure if that matters) double bed against one of the walls, so she only gets in on one side. I do plan on having another person move in at some point, and I notice that sometimes my Sim will move over and sleep on the side of the bed that's closest to the wall. Is it possible to share the bed because of this, if I were to have the second sim also claim the bed? Will the one closest to the wall be effectively "trapped" (since the animation is of scooting over the bed) if they were to wake up first and need to get up?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd May 2018 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GothyPanda
I'm currently playing a single-sim household, and because of that I put her (CC, not sure if that matters) double bed against one of the walls, so she only gets in on one side. I do plan on having another person move in at some point, and I notice that sometimes my Sim will move over and sleep on the side of the bed that's closest to the wall. Is it possible to share the bed because of this, if I were to have the second sim also claim the bed? Will the one closest to the wall be effectively "trapped" (since the animation is of scooting over the bed) if they were to wake up first and need to get up?

If i'm not mistaken, as long as you have the outer sim get up first by about 20 minutes your good.