Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 3:54 AM
Default Using artist tablet instead of mouse
I was wondering if you could tell me how to use a graphic tablet instead of a mouse to play sims 4? The mouse is killing my wrists.
I have searched but didn't find any thing but maybe I am not searching the right thing?

Also so very sorry if I posted this on the wrong place

Thank you!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 12:43 PM
I hear you..
the game is killing my everything.. not just my wrist
but I couldn't find any tips on playing the sims with a touch screen / digital pen
I did however found a lot of "how to"s regarding the right way to sit in front of the damned machine to lower the damage that we are causing to our poor bodies..
There are also a lot of weird looking mouses and wrist-support stuff that suppose to help as well..

but maybe the best advice is to get up from time to time and let our bodies rest..
not sure who can do that tho..
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 4:59 PM
what else have you tried? I have a gel wrist-rest mouse pad and use it, as well as a gel rest pad for both arms. But if you have something like carpal tunnel, you may need more treatment than just that. There are also different mouses (meese, mice?) that you can try that will have a better feel to them for the size of your hand and how you use them. Perhaps you can test some out at a local computer store. Occasionally I have issues, but thankfully not that severe.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 9:57 PM
I have tried lots my graphic tablet is the only thing that really ease the wrist pain.. personally,. Me and my sister would just rather use the tablet for 1. it would make it easier on the create a style in the pet section and 2.it would save both our wrist which in sis doesn't have wrist issues...

So I just thought there might be a way...
Inventor
#5 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 12:16 AM
Play sims 4 on laptop and use touchpad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯