Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2014 at 2:07 AM
Default Actions not being carried out (Register as Self-employed and Ask For Toad Kiss)
Hello, I would really appreciate anyone's help with an issue I'm having with the game. I can't register a sim in any of the self-employed jobs (angler, alchemist, etc.) or ask for a kiss from another sim while toadified; The action shows up and is selectable , and the sim goes through the whole animation (using the computer, flipping through the newspaper, talking to the other sim, etc.), but nothing actually happens (the sim is still unemployed...or a toad).

Yes, I have Ambitions installed (the professions work just fine), have the necessary skills for self-employment, am using the specific "toad kiss" interaction, deleted my cache files, removed my custom content, and again the game never actually crashes - it just doesn't do these specific things. Also every new neighborhood I create has the same problems, so it doesn't seem to be save file corruption either.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th May 2014 at 10:55 PM
Please go through this FAQ and follow the instructions, doing each step in order and not skipping anything:Most issues with the game can be resolved by following those steps.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2014 at 11:15 PM
I have read that article and followed the steps, but have not had any results. I've been able to find a solution for every other problem by googling, except for this one. It seems that no one else has had this specific problem.