Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Porcelain Toilet - by request

by rebecah Posted 31st Jul 2007 at 8:13 AM - Updated 2nd Aug 2007 at 8:16 PM by rebecah

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 8:45 AM
Very cute! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 2:14 PM
So very cute! Now my toddlers can have their own bathroom, lol. :D
Alchemist
#4 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 2:57 PM
Cool! A good request, a good result! Thank you rebecah!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 5:59 PM
More great toddler stuff! Such a creative idea - I never would have thought of it but now I need it!! Thanks again! If the servers ever come up again - lol - I'll download!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 6:27 PM
Yeah!, i know than you will do it! you are the best one!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 8:22 PM
Oh that is awesome. Can't wait to be allowed to download it. (Heh, waiting on the Server Temporarily Busy screen to give me my turn.) If this can be done, can toddler versions of the piano, easel, and telescope be done? I would especially love an easel like the Little Tykes easels for tiny kids. I also think a camera would be awesome for all ages...creativity plus the ability to put framed "photos" on the wall. I'm not overwhelming you am I? I really have no idea what is and isn't possible.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silky-M
Oh that is awesome. Can't wait to be allowed to download it. (Heh, waiting on the Server Temporarily Busy screen to give me my turn.) If this can be done, can toddler versions of the piano, easel, and telescope be done? I would especially love an easel like the Little Tykes easels for tiny kids. I also think a camera would be awesome for all ages...creativity plus the ability to put framed "photos" on the wall. I'm not overwhelming you am I? I really have no idea what is and isn't possible.

I was thinking so tring to do the easel, I'd sure like some toddler type painting for them to paint. I will try some of these and let you know.
Alchemist
#9 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 9:45 PM
Awww. I never seen this maxis toilet so small. It is so cute.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 11:03 PM
didnt someone already do that?? i have downloaded a potty chair that looks like a real potty from tsr... just wondering
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mackenzie
didnt someone already do that?? i have downloaded a potty chair that looks like a real potty from tsr... just wondering

I wouldn't know what someone created on TSR as this isn't TSR this is MTS2. TSR isn't a free site. I did this as a request. And if the 280 people that have downloaded it so far I'd say they didn't know about another one.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 5:11 AM
oh well i still like it! and some of TSR is free i cant aford a membership *hugs*
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 8:17 AM
oh well i still like it! and some of TSR is free i cant aford a membership *hugs*

I can't afford it either. I'm glad you still like it. I know some of it is free but it always seems the neat things aren't. I took your first message to be critical. It's almost impossibe to know what others have created. Especially since I only started playing the game last December and really don't go to very many other sites.

MTS2 is the best site I've ever found.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 10:29 PM
The toddler toilet is so beautiful...I made a little bathroom outside my toddler playroom just for the toddlers. I needed it. I accidentally had quads. Oops!!!! HAHA.

The one thing I've noticed is that the self-emptying hack doesn't work on this. (I shouldn't have been surprised by that.) Since I have the playroom a distance from the adult bathroom in the gorgeous house I'm playing now, it's proving a nuisance. If it can't self-empty, is there any chance another way to empty it can be provided--something the toddlers won't play in and make puddles? Maybe an incinerator door? I know, I'm a nuisance.

Smaller DRESSERS would be wonderful, too. The Maxis ones seem way out of proportion to me just like the changing table and crib were.
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
I can't afford it either. I'm glad you still like it. I know some of it is free but it always seems the neat things aren't. I took your first message to be critical. It's almost impossibe to know what others have created. Especially since I only started playing the game last December and really don't go to very many other sites.

MTS2 is the best site I've ever found.

awww i didnt mean it like that hun i like your items your my fave creater her. I know what you mean about the stuff that i wish i could have but have to pay for it.... well i still think this site is my fave and you are a great created heck i dont even know how to even start creating.
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:40 AM
yes a small dresser and maybe a bathtub they can wash them selves or something
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:14 AM
The toddler toilet is so beautiful...I made a little bathroom outside my toddler playroom just for the toddlers. I needed it. I accidentally had quads. Oops!!!! HAHA.

The one thing I've noticed is that the self-emptying hack doesn't work on this. (I shouldn't have been surprised by that.) Since I have the playroom a distance from the adult bathroom in the gorgeous house I'm playing now, it's proving a nuisance. If it can't self-empty, is there any chance another way to empty it can be provided--something the toddlers won't play in and make puddles? Maybe an incinerator door? I know, I'm a nuisance.

Smaller DRESSERS would be wonderful, too. The Maxis ones seem way out of proportion to me just like the changing table and crib were.

Maybe I could make it so that it doesn't actually have to get emptied. I'll see what I can come up with. I was looking at it and tried to figure out just where it actually triggers the fill info.

I'll try to do a dresser too. Numenor has a great stove that is also works like an incinerator.
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:18 AM
awww i didnt mean it like that hun i like your items your my fave creater her. I know what you mean about the stuff that i wish i could have but have to pay for it.... well i still think this site is my fave and you are a great created heck i dont even know how to even start creating.

Oh I'm so sorry I took it the wrong way Mackenzie and I very glad you explained it. I'm so happy to hear you like my items. I'll try to come up with a tub and dresser, maybe even a sink they can wash up in. Can't promise anything but I will try.
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:39 PM Last edited by stonetower : 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:20 PM.

That someone is me.
It was my first new-mesh item and I uploaded my potty at TSR and Spiffy Sims long time(?) ago. Well, my item is free.
But I realized that someone made it from the same idea already before I did. It was new mesh, not MAXIS mesh.
Unfortunately, I couldn't remember the creator's name and where it is.
Some idea can occur to two guys or more people in different time.

As Rebecah said, it is very difficult to check all the Sims 2 contents site.
But we(creators) must try, as I think.
And strictly speaking, its mesh is from MAXIS so not mine and Rebecah's also.

I know that you're good creator because you try to make items by request always.

This is not critical message, please don't misunderstand my words.

Prida
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 7:23 PM
Thanks Prida you're right it is actully a maxis mesh to me it all belongs to maxis after all it's their code we use. There are so many sites and to me tsr is very difficult to use. If someone requests it I try to make it. I assume they've tried to find what they ask for and aren't able to find. I really don't check many sites for items as MTS2 ususally has everything I'd want or I create it.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 10:54 PM
Well, I'm seriously impressed by what you do. It's marvelous. Thank you for sharing it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:21 PM
Well, I'm seriously impressed by what you do. It's marvelous. Thank you for sharing it.

Thanks so much Silky-M. I try not all things are perfect but I do the best I can.
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Oh I'm so sorry I took it the wrong way Mackenzie and I very glad you explained it. I'm so happy to hear you like my items. I'll try to come up with a tub and dresser, maybe even a sink they can wash up in. Can't promise anything but I will try.

Its all we all ask you are v ery good at this good luck on the new projects ill talk to you soon i m ay have a request for you once i think
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 12:41 AM Last edited by MyChEmIcAlRoMaNcElUv : 14th Aug 2007 at 12:43 AM. Reason: misspelling
Default Holy Crap!
Hole Shitake mushrooms this is fantastic and adorable!!!!!!!! think you could make a maxis resized chair with a new mesh for them too? That'd be so awesome!!! Or a bed or something I dunno.
Luuuuvvvv itttt!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc

yah im an idiot im in love with a TOILET!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 1:37 PM
Hey, have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4qxkyKSrC8 The Love Toilet, a fake commercial from Saturday Night Live.

If it can be done for the Sims2, it would be so FUNNY! I have a few households that could really use one in the master bathroom. I so admire your work, and I bet if it can be done, you can do it!
Page 1 of 2