Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 3:47 PM
Default any mod i can set parent / child relationships with?
i wanna make one of my heroes be the daughter of another. thought that was possible with testing cheats but apparently it isn't (only friend, best friend, spouse etc). any mod out there that can do this?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 4:14 PM
You can use my core with DEBUG interactions turned on. It will give you a pie menu called Geneology where you can Adopt another sim. Although it's adoption you get a message about being related by blood.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 4:38 PM
i was thinking more of a non core mod...
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 7:30 PM
Use the Core for like ten seconds to fix your issue then quit and remove it... His core is useful and reliable code.
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 7:37 PM
yeah but it's a core mod, a.k.a. it leaves a permanent mark on the save game.
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 7:54 PM
The only thing in my core that gets added to your save would be if you locked a door with it. All other items which I save are saved in your options file, and can easily be removed, but will cause no issue if left there. There should be no issue at all with removing my mod from your game. In fact I do it all the time to test different things.
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 2:58 PM
ok i'll try it. thanks.