Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 2:30 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets
Default Animal Glitches
I purchased the Sims 3 today as well as the Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack. After installing both games, I began playing the Sims 3 Pets. While customizing a new family, everything was fine. However, when I got to customizing a horse, the graphics were all over the place. The horse looked completely unnatural and the graphics were shooting all over the screen with the horse's movements. I dismissed the issue and assumed that it would be fine once I began playing. Unfortunately, I was wrong. The horse looks the same during gameplay. And when I tried adopting another animal, all of them had the exact same issue. They look unnatural and they aren't making gameplay very enjoyable. If anyone knows how to fix this issue, please notify me. I've tried re-starting the game and re-starting my computer but nothing has worked so far. I hope this can be fixed because the games cannot be returned once they're out of the package, and I could be throwing $50 out the window.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 10:23 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Post System Specs
    We need more information before we can help with your issue.
    • Please post a Quick summary of your System Specs
      Instructions on finding them are here: Game Help:System Specswiki.
    • If you have Dual-graphics, please post your complete DxDiag report in your thread. And put in between [ spoiler ] specs here [ /spoiler ] tags (remove the spaces).